[Special Chapter] 7. - Story of Faofa.

This is an Optional Extra chapter, containing Arabors view on the events that have transpired as well as the events that will come further on.

There won't be any spoilers, however consider this as a 'Small, Short' Celebration chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      So — It's been over 4 or something months huh? A lot has happened. Right now, I am all alone inside of Faofas Soul Space - simply.... Bored, I suppose would be the best way to describe it. I don't exactly have anyone to keep me company anymore inside here.

I mean, both Odale and Iyka have already gotten out of this place and joined Faofa in the mortal world... Which is sort of unfair if you ask me.
I've been in here the longest, yet those two got out of here before me!

Can you believe that?!

Well... Nothing I can do about it. I have to just wait until Faofa finally sets me free and I can once more walk the mortal world.
Man, I cannot wait to be finally free after so many millennia! I wonder how much the world truly has changed....

Well, that's talk for the future.
For now... Why don't you all join me as I share my thoughts about this journey so far? It has been an eventful one after all.

I wasn't there exactly when Faofa was born, but I can imagine that he probably just popped out of an egg or something and immediately began to wander around aimlessly. That's kinda what all mortal creatures do when they're born - even the ones who have their parents present.

Consider it a.... Natures rule or something.

However, the only real part I can speak on is when Faofa finally reached my burial ground. I got to say, it was a strange day for me.
I mean, can you imagine my reaction, when I saw that a lowly and small serpentine had somehow found its way not only into my burial ground, but also made it through the gates that were sealed with an ancient spell?

I would have given quite a significant amount of magical energy up to see my reaction from a third person view.

At first, I thought about the possibility of simply incinerating the tiny creature with my 'Abyssal Divine Breath' - just for fun, y'know?
However....
The creature didn't seem to notice me at first. If anything, it took a little longer than usually to even notice my presence.

Sure, when it did notice, it immediately curled back in fear - which.... Actually, wasn't what I was expecting. You see — In the world of monsters and beasts, those who aren't intelligent enough, won't ever realise the danger infront of them.

They'll most of the time charge their opponent head on. And yet... That serpentine.. it feared me. Backed up in fear - clearly showing signs of higher intelligence than the average serpentine.
So, I decided to not incinerate it and instead.. talk to it.

Now admittedly, it was the first time in a very, very long while that I had talked with somebody, so I wasn't sure if I was going to mess up or not.
But I'm glad that I managed to converse with him.

....
Gotta say.... When we made that 'Essence Vow' and I entrusted him with my Soul and all my power... A part of me felt.... Afraid.
For the first time in millenias, I had felt frightened in that moment when I entrusted my soul and power to Faofa.