15. - Yet Another Vow.

The girl looked at me with a more furious glare before sighing, brushing off her clothes before fully rising on her feet.

?: "Impressive... Didn't think you'd manage to escape the binds of a 'Legendary' skill."

She commented.

Legendary Skill? Was that the rank of the binding thing?
If so, that's quite scary.

I shed a slight sweat before looking at her with a serious gaze. Even though I had escaped that whole spheal, that was only thanks to some next level luck.

She was still a problem.

?: "But it doesn't matter. It's not like you can win."

She stated, sharpening her glare even more, before creating two blue flame lashes in her hands.

Looks like this battle ain't over after all.

I quickly dodged the two incoming whips, before dodging the next wave of the attacks mid-air.
Once again, a game of dodging broke out, as I dodged and she attacked.

The difference this time around, was that she was actually attacking - instead of the whips just magically attacking on their own.

I managed to keep dodging, leaping through shadows as much as possible to stay out of the way of the whips.

'I'll have to get close to her..'

I thought before leaping behind a tree.
Getting close to her, was easier said than done. Whenever she attacked, it was relentless and aggressive, so getting close while dodging, was out of the picture.

Perhaps one of my skills could come in handy...
I quickly contemplated which of my skills could be useful in this situation, before remembering the battle against the Chimera King in the dungeon.

That's right!
I had used 'Trickster' to confuse it before striking when it's guard was down!

Perhaps I could do the same here.

I peaked around the corner of the tree slightly. The girl remained in one place, ready to attack whenever I move out of my current hiding spot.

'Well.. it won't hurt to try.'

I thought before sighing.

Right before leaping out of my hiding spot, I activated my skill 'Trickster' - creating a whole bunch of my duplicates.

Now for the distraction.
I proceeded to quickly send the duplicates out into the open, before sending them all towards the girl, who immediately began whipping at the duplicates, destroying them one by one.

While she was busy doing that, I had used 'Shadow Manipulation' to quickly move into the shadows behind her.

Once the final duplicate got destroyed, I leapt out of the shadow behind her before quickly using my skill 'Venom Shocker'.
The girl turned to face me, however didn't react fast enough and was blown away by the attack. She landed quite roughly, while also looking a bit more mad now.

'I am going to guess that it most likely did a lot of damage."

I thought before smirking a bit.
So despite her strength and skills, she was still not able to tank many hits from me - guess that shows juts how ridiculous my stats are.

The girl rose back to her feet quickly, before lifting one of her arms into the air and closing her eyes.
Moments later, a giant sphere of blue flames formed above her.

Okay that's just overkill!

I began to slightly panic internally on what to do against this kind of attack.
I'm not so sure that I would live if I tanked that!