77. - Of course... It's the Hand Sons again..

After my rather brutal battle against the Wendigo King, I returned to the village and consulted with the alchemist. I explained to her that the reason behind the villagers disappearing was most likely a shady organisation known as the 'Hand Sons of Tritery' which I've run into a few times by now.
She was worried about these news, however did not panic over them and told me that she'll inform the village chief and they'll have all the villagers gather and remain in the villages town hall for the time being.

Naturally, I was dragged along to speak to the village chief, where a plan was devised.
They'll ensure safety of the villagers and make sure no more people go missing. But what was my part to play in this plan you may ask?

Simple.
I was to go after the Hand Sons.... Alone.
Well, the alone part I chose - they offered to send a couple of guards, however knowing that they'd just hold me back and that Wezrall would come with me, I decided to decline their offer and go there 'alone'. They did oppose the idea, however I convinced them that everything would be fine.

[Kio] "Fine... But stay safe. They are a group you do NOT want to underestimate."

"Don't worry, I know."

I replied, ending the conversation and leaving the village town hall. Outside, all the villagers were being rallied together like a bunch of troops, before being let inside the town hall to remain safe.
Among them, I was able to spot the woman whose husband had been injured badly... Or so I thought, however the husband, or who I assumed to be her husband, was with her, holding onto her, as he still seemed to be slightly injured.

That might be the Alchemist Kios display of skill.
The Healing Elixir more specifically.

'So she can produce a liquid capable of healing grave injuries? Rather miraculous.... Maybe I'll consider making friends with an alchemist in the near future.'

I thought, before sinking into the shadows, moving out of the village swiftly.

...

      Outside, I met back up with Wezrall, who was waiting for me by a dead tree. Noticing me, the Wendigo king rushed to my side, kneeling in front of me.

[Wezrall] "Welcome back Lord Faofa."

I have to say though- Being called 'Lord' was definitely making me feel a bit uncomfortable. It just felt out of place for me to be called that, when I barely was able to topple the Wendigo King.

Another thing to mention, is that after he became my subordinate, he managed to gain two new skills, as well as a new title.
The first skill was [Human Mimicry] - which I guess was given to him because of my [Jester] skill.
The other skill was [Protection of Faofa] - an Individual Skill, which apparently acted as nothing more than proof of his sworn loyalty to me.

Lastly, the title he had gained was
<Great Serpents Subordinate>. Again, as far as I was concerned, it was just proof of him being my subordinate and nothing more.

Oh yeah, I also gained a slight boost to my power - however my stats and level did not change.

"Alright Wezrall, I've ensured that the villagers are safe. Can you take me to where the group of people that have been kidnapping everyon is hiding?"

[Wezrall] "Of course I can Lord Faofa."

He stated, rising to his feet.
I quickly shifted into my snake form after giving him a small smile, before leaping onto his arm and slithering up to his neck and wrapping around it.