76. - The Day, the Blizzards Disappeared.

FUCKING FINALLY-

I had thought that I had died, however, the only thing I felt, was an immense pressure weighing down my whole body, into the giant crater I was laying in. Opening my eyes lightly open, I was surprised to see a slightly flickering figure floating above me, one of its arms up towards the beam and successfully blocking it.

"The.... What..?"

Master, listen- You must keep fighting.

Wait a second...

"Ancient One...? But how—"

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW.
Listen, I've lended one my skills to you for a set amount of time - You MUST use it to defeat the Wendigo King before the timer ends.

It won't make the fight a cake walk, however, you have a second chance at a fight. Or as people would say from your old world....

'The Second Round, has begun'.

Wha—
What the hell was actually happening right now?!

I was dying for answers, however I did not have the time to get them. I quickly rose to my feet, before leaping out of the crater as the beam dissipated, with the Wendigo King seemingly turning into utter shock as he saw me alive.

He quickly landed with a heavy crash, before looking towards me.
The flickering figure of the Ancient One disappeared, returning to my body, healing me in the process - however, not by a lot.

Then, a menu window popped up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A 'Breakthrough' Has been Made.

You have been lended the
•Temporary• Individual Skill
[Chains of Wisdom]

Time Left:
03:00
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Minutes?
Not a lot of time... And the skills name is also a bit strange to me.

It's a special skill I had while alive. Somehow, I managed to 'keep' all my skills, even as a skill now, so I was able to lend it to you.

It allows you to control the Chains of the entire worlds Wisdom, which are by nature indestructible. Use them while you can, Mater.

I see..

Well, thank you Ancient One.

[Wezrall] "Thou did not expect thee to survive..."

The Wendigo King stated, seemingly a bit more cautious now. I smirked - Thanks to Ancient One, I might be able to turn the tides of this battle.
I quickly manifested the Abyssal Venom Scythe once more, before closing my eyes.

Golden, glowing chains shot from my body, before wrapping around the scythe, fusing with it and reinforcing with it - creating a new type of weapon.

Temporary • Arc <SS>
Weapon Type; Scythe

Name | Abyssal Scythe of Venomous Wisdom.

"Now we're talking..."

I muttered before spinning the weapon and dashing at the monster with full speed.