[World History #1]. - Tale of Blessings & Catastrophes.

Hello and welcome to a very Special Chapter.
This is the beginning of what I like to call:
{World History} chapters.

These chapters will tell short stories about certain aspects of the world, mainly its own history.
Basically, think of traditional folklore tales, but for the world that I created.

Anyways, let's move onto the first one.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Tale of the Blessings & Catastrophes.'

It is said that after the birth of humanity, the Seven Deadly sins and the Seven Heavenly virtues manifested as well. These two factions represented two sides of the same coin -
One was the worst of Humanity,
While the other, was the best of Humanity.

A division, which many dreaded at the time.
It made people feel like they were being separated into multiple groups and not treated equally. And more importantly, it made them fear what kind of power the Seven Deadly sins and the Seven Heavenly virtues possessed.

Due to this fear, chaos ensued as humanity began panicking - trying to find ways to survive the potential threat that the Sins and Virtues would bring.

This chaos and panic, would inevitably lead to the birth of what would be known as 'The Catastrophes'. 7 Great Calamities, that would befall humanity should this panic drag on.

These were as follows:
FAMINE ; DEATH ; PLAGUE ; WAR ; CONQUEST
LAST JUDGEMENT ; NUCLEAR.

These Seven catastrophes were said to befall humanity, should their panic and chaos continue. Accompanying each of the 7 Catastrophes, 7 Horsemen appeared, each representing one of the 7 Catastrophes - gaining immense power in the process.

The appearance of these Seven Catastrophes caused great worry among the Deities that creates humans, since they could bring end to their creations, before they can even manage to prosper.

They simply couldn't get rid of the Virtues and Sins, since they were connected to humanity with a deep connection, so they were forced to find a different solution.

Seeking aid from the 9 Primal Dragons, the Deities wished for the dragons to lend their power to save humanity from these catastrophes.

Primal Dragons agreed to help on one condition:
The help they'd give, would forever remain under their control.

Unable to argue, the Deities agreed, sealing this contract with the Primal Dragons.

Afterwards, the Dragons formed 7 Great Blessings of power, that would act as the polar opposites of the 7 Catastrophes.
Then, they found Seven suitable vessals, and gave them this power as well as turning them immortal - turning them into the representation of concepts.

And so, when the Seven Catastrophes attempted to struck humanity, they were opposed by the Seven Blessings the dragons had created.

OPULENCE ; LIFE ; FELICITY ; PEACE ; TRIUMPH
FIRST JUDGEMENT ; NATURAL.

The Seven Catastrophes and the Seven Blessings fought in a brutal battle, however neither side came out victorious.

The Deities were furious, that the Seven Catastrophes didn't get annihilated, however when they complained to the dragons, the primal dragons simply replied:

'You asked us to create powers to save humanity, so we did. Destruction of the Catastrophes, was never asked for.'

The Deities were livid.
Not because the Dragons hadn't done what they had asked, but because the Dragons were correct - They never asked for the destruction of the Catastrophes.

To add salt to the injury, the Deities had agreed that the power of the Blessings would remain under the control of the Dragons.

After the brutal battle between the Blessings and Catastrophes had ended, the Dragons seperated the two factions under two different rules.
The Catastrophes - Renamed to the Horsemen of Apocalypse, went under the control of the Great Demon Emporer,
While the Blessings - Renamed to the Primal Dragon Knights, remained under the control of the Primal Dragons.

It is said that the Horsemen of Apocalypse and the Primal Dragon Knights have not drawn their weapons at one another ever since this day, despite not bearing any likeness to one another.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This concludes the first World History.
They will come at random, however will be released alongside a main story chapter, unlike Special Chapters.

See you in the next History Lesson.