64. - So.. I was Wisked to a Hidden Dungeon?

After falling back and stepping onto the hidden magic circle, I was suddenly teleported to a completely different area - falling out of another magic circle, inside of what looked like a beginning of a dungeon or something.

Upon making it inside, I looked around in slight panic.

'God damnit-'

I thought, quickly getting up to my feet.

'Where am I?'

My analysis suggests that we've been teleported to a hidden dungeon, which is located somewhere deep inside of the Deadmans Graveyard.

What?!
How the flying fuck?!

That should be pretty self-explanatory Master.

I suppose...

I sighed heavily, before throwing a more careful gaze around once more.
A Hidden Dungeon huh? Let me guess - I am unable to leave, am I?

No, exiting the dungeon seems to be impossible.
There seems to be a very powerful, immovable barrier around it which will only be lifted upon clearing the dungeon.

Which in English means that I have to kill the dungeon boss...
Great, just what I needed.. fucking setbacks. And right as I was slowly getting confident that nothing would happen to hinder our return back to Ordial.

I sighed heavily again, before looking towards the only opening within the room I was in.
It was a dimly lit tunnel, with strange carvings on each side of it which looked like demonic deers or something.

Walking up to the tunnel entrance, I looked down it, seeing it lead down to another room deeper down.

If my analysis is correct, there is a high chance that this is a A-Rank Dungeon.
So, maximum alertness is advised Master.

'Well, maximum alertness is kinda needed in any dungeon..'

I sort of bit back in my thoughts, before rolling my eyes.
After that, I simply began my descent down into the tunnel. I couldn't get out unless I beat the dungeon boss, so there really was no reason to stall anything.

With that, as I slowly descended down into the tunnel, the entrance from which I had entered it shut close behind me, with an ancient looking door, which completely blocked off any chance of going back.

Not like I was planning on going back anyways.

...

After a short time, I reached the first room of the dungeon, which was filled with what looked like undead. Upon getting a Status read on them, I determined that these were 'Badger Ghouls', a type of undead monster which was usually found in B-Rank and higher dungeons.

As the monsters spotted me, they growled at me before beginning to charge in all at once.

I exhaled lightly, before lifting my right arm up into the air, using my skill [Venom Control].

'Time to put my new trick to test.'

I thought, as a spear made from the purple venom formed in my hand. Grabbing it, I quickly sliced all the incoming monsters in one swell swoop, cleanly cutting them in half with ease and also ending the dungeons first fight in literal milliseconds.

As the sliced monsters fell to the ground lifeless (a second time I guess), I looked down at the undead with a slight sweat.

'Okay damn- This thing is sharp-'