!!! [SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT] !!!

HELLOOOO!
It is I, Unstable - The Author of this story.

What a journey huh?
110 Chapters + 7 Special Chapters... To be honest, that is wild to me. The fact that I managed to keep this story going for so long, is incredible to me, since I didn't expect to even get past chapter 10 or something.

So the fact that we've made it here and I can proudly say that this is the CONCLUSION OF THE FIRST BOOK is insane to me.

Oh yeah, this is the END of the FIRST BOOK for the 'Reborn as a Snake' story. I know, I know - A bit weird that I'm ending it and starting a new book with the same story, but hey- That's how I want to roll.

I wanna take some time to explain some future plans.

In the next book - the Second Volume of the Story if you will - I intend to focus more or less on development and not introduction anymore. I feel like I've done a LOT of introduction of Concepts, characters and this world in general through the duration of this book, so I want to take a little step back and focus on developing currently introduced things.

Does this mean I'll stop introducing new things?
Hell no. There's still gonna be some new things.

But not as many as this book.

I also want to just say -
Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for reading so far. I started this story as a hobby, writing it for fun, so to see that many of you ACTUALLY ENJOY what I've written is very surreal to me.

You've genuinely pushed me to continue this story, no matter what.

I guess, with all that being said...
I'll see you all, in Volume 2 of
'Reborn as a Snake!'

Till next time :).

R E B O R N  A S  A  S N A K E ! —
WRITTEN BY : SimplyUnst4ble
STORY CONCEPT : SimplyUnst4ble
INSPIRATION : Tensura Slime, So I'm a Spider, So What?, Re:Zero.