105. - Entering the Finish Line.

As I approached the spider with enormous speed, I quickly used my 'Limitless Acceleration' skill to 'accelerate' right through the spiders left side legs, slicing them all off in an instant - which sent the giant monster into a loud shriek.

However, it seemed like it wasn't going to stay without its legs for long, as the spider almost instantly grew them back, before turning towards me, hissing and sprinting at me with full speed.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be THAT easy..

Before the monster could strike me, I quickly used my 'Limitless Acceleration' again, dashing up high into the air before using my 'Vitriolic Befall' skill, sending a shower of venom meteors down at the spider, following up with an attack using my halberd while accelerating myself down towards the boss.

The spider tanked the Vitriolic Befall with ease, the skill being unable to even pierce the spiders 'natural body armour', however upon me crashing down with a slash of my Halberd, I managed to easily cut through its two front legs, causing them to fall to the ground.
Without stopping, I quickly swung my halberd at the monster again, slicing off two more legs of it, causing the boss to fall down to the ground with its front half.

The spider shrieked, before beginning to rapidly regenerate its limbs, while also activating a strange purple aura around it.
After a bit, the aura formed dark purple and black goo, which shot up towards me.

This is [Gluttony] master.
I suggest—

'I got it already Ancient One.'

I cut him off, before throwing my Halberd into the air, before creating a completely black orb in front of me.
The Arc Skill - 'Black-Hole Starvation'. The orb then began to adapt the properties of a 'black hole', sucking in the incoming goo and magical energy, rendering its one attempt at draining my power useless.

I smirked, before making the orb collapse, as the energy finished being absorbed.

"Sorry, but when it comes to devouring things..."

I began, using 'Limitless Acceleration' to quickly dash in on the spider, closing the distance in an instant before catching my halberd that I had thrown into the air earlier.

"I have the advantage."

I finished, before engulfing the Halberd in Ifrits flame and easily slashing the big bad spider in half - using Ifrits flame to incinerate its heart inside to ensure that it stayed down.

The creatures obliterated corpse hit the ground with a heavy thud, kicking up some dust and dirt in the process.

Experience threshold has been reached.
You have risen to level 132.

That was... Not that difficult at all.
I thought this thing may be more of a challenge, but I suppose my high stats are kinda unmatched right now... It was only slightly higher than Wezralls stats after all.

But 7 Levels from just killing it??
Yes please! I don't care how high my stats get anymore, especially after realising that anything meaningful requires strength.

Afterwards, I looked at the body, before and my hand - wondering whether or not I could use my 'Black-Hole Starvation' to grab the remaining Magical Energy of dead creatures like I could with 'Devourer'...

Can confirm, you can do it.

Oh sweet.
Looks like the 'Devourer Bonus' ain't leaving me yet. Or would it be 'Black Hole Bonus' now..?
Eh, who cares.