24. - Again, a Classic Isekai Troupe..

My morning began quite nicely - I woke up, with a small ray of light dashing into the room through the window. The whole room seemed to be lit up by just that single window and the sun.

It definitely was much more different than waking up in the morning, only to find a bunch of wet grass under me.

After getting up from the bed, I looked around.
It took me a good few seconds to remember where I exactly was.

'Oh yeah... I'm at an inn..'

I thought before yawning.
I proceeded to fully get out of the bed, before grabbing my clothes and quickly getting dressed. Even through this clothing was made using my skill [Black Magic], it still had all the limitations of regular clothing.

It was basically like I took normal clothes and enchanted them or something.

'Feels kinda weird waking up in an actual bed for once..'

I thought before yawning again.
I'll skip through all the rather boring morning stuff - since it isn't very important right now.

After I picked up my room keys and approached the door of my room, I noticed something strange.
The small 'seal' I placed on the door using
[Black Magic] was disturbed a little...

Looks like either someone was trying to break in last night ooor the janitor had one hell of a time trying to get in to get laundry.

However, I was willing to bet it was the first option, rather than the latter.

'Well... Looks like it was smart to put this seal that prevented anyone but me from entering or leaving..'

I thought before lifting the seal and exiting the room, locking it behind myself.
I proceeded to head downstairs, hand the key to the registration, go sit down and have some breakfast - which I should mention tasted incredible.

Once again, eating food that was actually prepared and what not, was a luxury I didn't know I should appreciate.

And so, with all the morning stuff over, I head back out towards the Adventuring Guild.

...

    The town was as busy as yesterday - people and other humanoid species were just wandering all over the place, going on with their days. It was certainly a weird, yet refreshing sight.

Who would have thought that being away from stuff like this for over a month would effect me so greatly?
I just can't wrap my head around it.

I wandered the town for a bit before eventually reaching the Adventuring Guild. Upon entering, I was met with a rather empty building - not many other adventurers were here at the moment.

'Well.. I didn't expect much activity here in the morning..'

I thought before sighing and walking over to the same Lizardman Receptionist as yesterday.

"Good morning."

I greeted him.
The lizardman receptionist lifted his head before placing his quill down into the ink vile.

[Lizardman Receptionist] "Ah Mr. Shin. Good to see you so energetic in the morning."

He replied before smiling lightly.
Energetic? Was I energetic? I honestly couldn't tell.

Oh wait - he might be noticing the effects of my high stamina stat..
I completely forgot that I don't really feel exhaustion due to ridiculous amount of stamina... Right.