21. - Visiting the Town of Ordial

It took a little while, however eventually I had successfully traced my path back to the open field where I had killed the Six-tails at.

To my surprise, its corpse was still there - rotting away. I thought that it may be a spirit or something, but I guess it was actually physical.

I looked around - the adventurer party I saw the other day, was no where to be found at this time.

'Hopefully they just went deeper into the forest or something..'

I thought before sighing.
Though it was probably quite unlikely that they were still in this forest - after all, it has been a little over a week since the encounter with them.

Then, to my surprise, I heard the sound of chatter and laughing coming my way.

'Hopefully that's them!'

I thought before quickly using my
[Presence Erase] skill to become undetectable.
Just in case it wasn't them.

'Sage, what is coming my way?'

Analysis through the skill
[Overworld Detection] suggests that it is a party of 5 individuals.
2 humans, 1 elf and 2 beast-people.

Yup, that's them.
Though have they been out here the whole time? If so, what were they even doing out here?

Well, whatever - right now, I had to find a way to follow them without them noticing me.
I wish I could just keep [Presence Erase] to keep hidden, but it automatically deactivates the moment I move from a still position.

So, it's out of the picture.

Suggestion;
Sacrificing a little bit of your Magical Energy to evolve the Skill [Presence Erase] is a good idea.

Really? I can do that?
I suppose that's quite convenient.

So, as my skill [Sages' Wisdom] suggested, I closed my eyes before using the skill [Fractured].

Magical Energy has been used.

Using [Fractured] to evolve the Skill -
[Presence Erase]..

Success.
[Presence Erase] has evolved into the Epic Skill -
[Undetectable].

Woah- I might have sacrificed a little too much of my magical energy there..
Well, doesn't matter - I got a really good skill.

I almost immediately activated my new skill [Undetectable].
After activating it, I moved slightly forward and to my surprise and relief - the skill remained active.

'Awesome! Now I can follow those adventurers.'

I thought looking back at where I had heard the chatter and laughing.
The group had finally come out into view and thanks to my skill [Language Mastery], I was able to understand what they were saying.

[Kell] "Finally- Only a bit further guys! We're almost home."

[Shayle] "Thank god.. My legs are tired from all that walking."

[Dred] "Haha! Look who's whining now Shayle!"

Shayle looked at Dred with an annoyed expression.

[Kell] "Let's not fight.. alright?"

Kell laughed awkwardly as the group passed by me.

Wow.. they seem like... Total idiots.
Well, maybe. They sounded like quite carefree people, despite being out in this forest.