34. - Meeting with a Heavenly Knight.

It had been around 2 days since I had fought the Guardian of the Southern Monster Heart.
I was simply resting at my inn room - slightly recovering after the quick use of all my Magical Energy in such a short time period.

'Jesus... You would think that I would have regained all my Magical Energy through evolution... Well, I did - but my body still fell weak after using it all up in one go..'

I thought before exhaling heavily.

Even though it has been 2 days, my body still felt a bit weak and quite hurt, however it had 'healed' enough for me to actually start moving around.

So, maybe I should get my ass up and go look for requests at the Adventuring Guild... After all, I don't want to be removed from the Guild members list as an Active Adventurer.

Even if technically it wasn't by choice, the simple fact that I hadn't given them any warning about my unattendence meant that I was running the risk of being removed from the list.

'Not getting kicked out just yet.'

I thought, before quickly jumping up into a sitting position on my bed.
The inn room I was staying at was beginning to feel more and more homey with every time I came to rest and I guess 'live' here.

But even then - I already had plans to move out and perhaps get a home of my own someday.
Jumping off my bed, I quickly grabbed my jacket, before putting it on, running over to the door and leaving the room in the moments that followed.

    Once I was out on the streets - I was met with the usual, charming and quite lively atmosphere that engulfed the town. It was also something that was beginning to grow on me.

'There's just so much to see here..'

I thought, before suddenly shedding a sweat.
I should also not forget that if they ever found out that I was not actually human, I'd be dead meat...

Or atleast... I think I would. But then again - would they even manage to scratch me with my unreal stats?
Would they even be able to do as little as that?

Well, who knows.
All I know, is that I was NOT going to test thar theory, at all. Better safe than sorry.

I made my way to the Adventuring Guild building, before entering - being met with equally as lively atmosphere inside the building itself.

Spotting the Lizardman Receptionist I was used to, I quickly made my way over to him.

"Hey! It's been a little while."

Technically, it's only been like 2 days... But even then, it felt like forever.
The lizardman receptionist lifted his head up before exhaling in suprise.

[Lizardman Receptionist] "My, it's been Two Days Mr. Shin - where have you been?"

"Oh- I was just resting at the inn I'm staying at... I had run into some trouble 2 Days ago and that took quite a toll on me."

Technically I wasn't lying - I did fight the Guardian Dragon thing 2 Days ago, so I was by technicality, telling the truth.

The lizardman receptionist simply laughed.

[Lizardman Receptionist] "Well I'm glad to see you're safe and sound."

He stated before placing the quill he had been holding into an ink vile to the side.

[Lizardman Receptionist] "So then, are you here to take some quests?"

"Mhm! I actually was worried about me being removed from the Active Adventurers whole board because of my 2 Day inactivity.."