55. - The Noble Girls Determination.

After a little while of what felt like the most miserable sleep of her life, the girl awoke, heavily breathing before looking at herself and then around. Both of the maids immediately ran up to her, calling out to the girl.

[Maid #1] "Ms.Arian!"

[Maid #2] "You're awake!"

They both immediately helped the girl get up, before all three of them dove into a hug, shedding tears as they did.

[Arian] "Thank god you two are okay! I thought those wyverns had killed you.."

She stated, before looking at the two maids with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face.
These two maids - Ai and Lei were Arians personal maids (or attendants) and always travelled together with her whenever she went off on a trip to somewhere.

As the three girls were having this rather touching moment, one of the guards, a bit more fancy than the rest, walked up to them three, before kneeling.

[Guard] "Lady Arian, we've counted up and confirmed that all men that had been killed are somehow back to life. We've also confirmed that something has killed the wyverns via beheading."

The guard stated, before lifting his head a bit more up towards the young lady.

[Guard] "Whatever happened here while we all were not aware, was definitely the work of something unparalleled."

He finished his report.
Arian put on a rather serious expression. Earlier, she had asked the guards to round up all the men and confirm whether everyone was alive - since she was certain that many, if not all of them were killed by the wyvern flock.

[Arian] 'I also most definitely got killed. The blood on my dress and the blood on everyone else confirms it. We all were killed... But we're somehow alive..'

She thought, scratching her chin a bit.
Something had happened while they weren't able to perceive anything - something that killed the wyverns and perhaps even brought them back to life.

The noble girl then recalled catching a few glimpses of the back of a man, when she first became conscious again.

[Arian] 'Could it be.. that whoever that was that I caught a glimpse of, was the one who did this all?'

I thought, before looking around.
The ground was laid with blood as well, as well as obvious signs of a fight that ended with 'deaths'. There was so much evidence around of their deaths, yet they're alive.

And perhaps, they were only alive, thanks to whoever she was able to catch a glimpse of.

After another few moments of thinking, she sighed.

[Arian] "Round up all men and have them gather - I have an announcement to make."

She stated.

[Guard] "Yes ma'am."

The guard replied quickly, before getting up to his feet and running towards the other guards, that were still inspecting the surrounding area.

As soon as the guard left, Arian noticed some movement deep in the forest at the corner of her eye, however as soon as she turned to try and see what it was, she was met with nothing being there.

Either her eyes were playing tricks, or whoever she just saw at the corner of her eye, is extremely fast.

She decided to not pay that movement any attention right now and instead focus on clearing confusion that has been generated by this whole situation. After all, all the guards most definitely were greatly confused and wondering what had happened to them, since all of them were certain, that they had been killed.