60. - A Demonoid in the Graveyard.

The woman stared at me in slight disbelief, before tightening the grip on the blade she had in her hands.

[?] "How the hell did you-"

A Full analysis suggests that she's actually a Dark Demonoid.
A special type of Demonoids that specialize in the practice of dark magic, in exchange for the inability to use any of their Demonic Powers.

"Actually... Upon closer look- You're a Dark Demonoid aren't you?"

I added the extra information after Ancient One had informed me. Of course, I tried to make it as non-suspicious as possible and if anything, simply make it look like I was knowledgeable if anything.

The Demonoid immediately grew a lot more vary, before suddenly slashing the blade towards me at ridiculous speed.
However, just before the blade could chop my head off, I quickly grabbed her arm, knocking the blade out of her hand, before grabbing her by her forearm and pinning her against the ground, using [Shadow Manipulation] to bind her down.

"Jesus Lady- aggressive much?!"

[?] "Aggressive?! You broke into my house and then immediately started spouting things normal people don't know!"

...Wait what..?

...I should have told you, that many people are unable to distinguish Demons from Demonoids.

...You absolutely suck Ancient One.
I sighed a bit heavily, before looking at the flailing woman, who attempted to break through the shadow bindings.

"Look, Let's talk it out, I'm not here to—"

Imminent danger.

I quickly turned around before blocking the incoming strike from another lich.

'A Second one?! Where did this one come from?!'

I thought, before using [Shadow Manipulation] to quickly create some appendages from the lichs shadow, which wrapped around the lich and shattered it into pieces.

After that, I turned to face the woman again, only to be met with her gone from where I had bound her down to.

'What the—?!'

Danger.

I quickly turned around, attempting to block, however the woman successfully managed to slash off my left arm and even place a decently deep slash 'wound' across my chest.

I quickly moved back, sinking into my own shadow, before leaping out of a shadow a bit further away, as my cut off arm fell to the ground.
The Demonoid Woman looked at me surprised.

[?] "Strange... I was sure I slashed off your head or cut you in half..."

"Are you insane lady?"

I asked, which seemingly caused her to get a bit irritated, as she looked at me more furiously.

[?] "Don't call me insane you lowly burglar. I won't miss the head or body next time."

She stated, preparing for another strike.
I shed a sweat.

Well, this is a dilemma. I don't want to hurt the lady, so I am refraining as hard as I can from using any of my strong skills, as well as making sure I don't use an attack that may fatally wound or even kill her.

What am I supposed to do here? She's dead set on killing me.

I sighed, as the arm on the ground turned into the black mist and returned to its place, causing the Demonoid to look in shock, as my chest slash also repaired itself, including the clothes.