Party Girls (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 12: Party Girls (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[During the sleepover, they play music on the stereo, look through magazines, eat, chat, etc.]

Girl 1: she and another girl are talking to Emma by the counter. "Your mom's still serving vegetable salad, right? I've brought my diet supplement just in case."

Emma: "I might not be on the swim team anymore, but I still eat sensibly."

"Unfortunately," Rikki mutters.

Girl 2: "I'm tapering, but I've got to be up at 5:00 in the morning for training." She points to the others. "So is Jay. So is Kelly."

Emma: "Relax, I've set up a quiet room upstairs for anyone who's got to crash early."

Girl 2: "That's our Emma." She grabs the other girl's shoulder. "We so miss you on the swim team."

Emma: "I still swim, occasionally."

"Was that a hint or an inside joke?" Rikki looks at her with a hint of annoyance. "Inside joke," Emma smiles.

"Do you miss the swim team?" Ash asks. Emma sighs and looks at him. "Yes, but it can't beat swimming like we do." Will nods in agreement happily.

Girl 1: picks up a bottle as Cleo comes over on the other side of the counter. "These are so cute." Emma and Cleo look at each other and smile.

"Told you," Cleo grins.

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Later, the girls are doing each other's makeup with Cleo in the mix, while Emma and Rikki stand in the entryway watching them.]

Emma: talking to Rikki, she smirks. "I told you it wasn't your scene."

Rikki: "I can't believe it's anyone's scene."

"I can't believe you went to it," Terry says impressed.

[The doorbell rings and they see Miriam and Zane walk in with pastries.]

Miriam: arms crossed. "I don't know which one of my numbers you sent my invitation to, but, it managed to get lost."

Rikki: "So how about joining it?"

The audience laughs, even Harrison snorts. "Smart girl," he comments. "Why would they want the first number?" Kim asks.

"Rikki! That's not nice," Lisa frowns, still not understanding why they would be so mean to Miriam. Better than punching her in the face, Rikki scowls.

Emma begins to get irritated again by just looking at the screen with those two on there.

Emma: "Glad you could make it." Miriam walks off into the living area, ignoring her, while Zane heads for the kitchen when Lisa walks downstairs and sees him. Emma sighs.

Lisa: "Zane, fancy seeing you here. Come in. What a delightful surprise." She sees Miriam in the living room as she and Zane walk into the kitchen. She opens her arms and hugs Miriam. "And Miriam, I haven't seen you in ages."

"Why would you hug her mom?" Emma whines, still irritated.

"You two used to be friends a long time ago. What changed?" Lisa asks. "She did," Emma points to the screen. "You used to be friends with Miriam?" Rikki says, looking disgusted. "Once, but never again."