Young Love (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 16: Young Love (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[The next day at the café, Emma sits uncomfortably by Cleo at their table as she looks over at Rikki, who is sitting on the other side of Cleo. A second later, Elliot pulls up a chair from another table and puts it next to Rikki.]

Rikki: to Emma. "Is there something you wanted to say to me?"

Emma: "Well, no." Elliot sits down.

"What are you doing with them?" Neil asks. "I wanted to be by my hero," Elliot blushes.

Rikki: "When exactly did we become babysitters?" She glances at Elliot.

Emma: "Elliot, can you just –." Wilfred, the owner of Juicenet Café, cuts her off by bringing their tray of drinks.

Wilfred: sets the drinks down for each person. "Two juices, one mango smoothie, and a banana sundae." He puts the tray down in his arms, before smiling at Elliot. "So, did your girlfriend like the chocolates?" Rikki snorts her drink she took as Emma tries not to smile.

Zane looks at the screen, amused a little by the idea of Elliot trying to get his girlfriend. "Guess you got some competition," Harrison mutters to Zane, laughing.

Wilfred: "He's a right gentleman, this one. Came in with his piggy bank and he spent every cent he had." He chuckles. Rikki looks agitated, glaring at Emma. "She must be quite a girl."

"He would be perfect for Kim," Bev says, quiet enough for the girl being mentioned to not overhear. "Don't ever say that again," Don points up, not daring to look at her. Bev sighs, but glances over at Sam, who looks at her, smiling, and she raises an eyebrow. "I think so too."

Elliot: "She sure is." Wilfred raises an eyebrow, smiling, and leaves.

Rikki: "We need to talk." Elliot begins to get up, but she quickly glances at him. "Stay."

[He sits back down as Rikki stands up, marching over to the other side of the café next to the pool tables. Emma follows.]

Cleo: to Elliot. "Wait right here." She gets up, walking over to them, who have their arms crossed.

"Where would I go?" Elliot asks jokingly. "Maybe to a plant nursery," Emma says, raising an eyebrow as he lowers back in his seat, realizing she has a point.

Cleo: "It's so sweet. He has a crush on you."

Kim tenses up at hearing this. Does he?

Rikki: "Yeah, sweet like a lemon." Looks at Emma. "Did you know about this?"

Emma: shrugs. "Well, not exactly." Rikki looks outside, angry.

"You totally did," Rikki says plainly.

Emma: "Rikki, don't hurt his –."

Rikki: cuts her off. "Don't even think about asking me to humor him. It's not going to happen." She shakes her head.

Emma: "Can you at least be gentle?"

Cleo: "He's a sweet kid."

"Her, gentle? That's like asking a turtle to outrun the hare," Lewis scoffs. "What? Turtles don't run," Denman says, confused. "Exactly."