Season 2 - Stormy Weather (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 64: Stormy Weather (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[A shot of Mako Island appears; down below in the deep blue shows three fast-moving figures leaving behind a trail of bubbles. In those massive trails of bubbles, ahead of the line, were three ecstatic and very energetic mermaids: Cleo, Emma, and Rikki.]

The parents watch their daughters in happiness, glad that they could finally live in peace and not worry about anyone else trying to expose them anymore, so they hope.

"I see you're still enjoying the mermaid life," Will grinned. He was glad, after what happened earlier, he wasn't sure if they could enjoy it ever again or not, as they might have been too afraid to have another run-in with people like Denman. But it seems he worried for nothing as they appear to be having the time of their lives. "Well of course. After the incident, which shall not be mentioned again by the way, we want to enjoy every minute of it as we can and never complain about how lucky we are," Emma smiled proudly and pointed a warning finger at everyone to not bring up the Denman showdown again. If they were going to let bygones be bygones, then they needed to at least try and let it go.

"And as always, things don't go according to plan," Rikki said giving Emma a look. Terry looked at his daughter in confusion. What could she mean by that?

"As you should," Bella nodded in agreement. If she were in their situation, she would try to always look on the bright side of things when it comes to being a mermaid, and not always focus on the negative side. Yet she couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy, as also in their situation, they could at least race with one another, and be able to do more than she ever could as they weren't alone. They had one another, while she was by herself, with no one to race with. No point in a race if there was no one to go against. She could only hope that one day she too could do the same.

[They pause for a moment as they pass through a colorful reef full of many different fish swimming alongside them, Emma twists in circles as she swims and the other two admire the underwater world around them.]

"Why'd you slow down?" Charlotte asked. "We always slow down near the reefs, so that way we don't endanger or harm any fish. Either them or us could get hurt if they were to get in our way," Cleo answered. "Sounds about right," Don chuckled. Cleo was never one to harm a fish, considering she has saltwater fish as pets.

[The three continue on their way through the reef side by side swimming close to the ocean floor. As soon as they were out of the zone, they continue their race toward the moonpool and through the underwater entrance one by one.]

"It looks like fun," Elliot grinned. "Totes cool," a matching Kim remarked.

"Are you guys racing?" Sam asked curiously. "Like always," Cleo sighed. "And like always I won," Emma proudly declared. "You know one of these days I'm going to beat you and swipe that crown off your head," Rikki challenged. "I'd like to see you try," Emma countered. "Oh, just wait, as soon as we get out of here –," Rikki tried to say but got cut off by Cleo. "Not again," Cleo groaned in complaint.

"Please tell me it'll be more peaceful here on out," Bev asked, almost begging for the rest of the parents. "That's what you think," Rikki muttered, trying not to laugh. "With your absence, not so much," Cleo mumbled, as she knew this was right after her mother had left.

[Emma arrives in the moonpool first and swims toward the ledge. She looks behind her and watches with a mock expression as Rikki pops up for air, knowing all too well that she got second place again.]