In Too Deep (Part 1)

I do now own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 55: In Too Deep (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[During a nice peaceful stroll through the mall, the couple enjoy their ice cream cones and the scenery. It was a calming moment until Zane ruins it by pulling Rikki closer to him, causing her to accidentally shove the cone full of ice cream into his shirt. The two gasp in surprise and Rikki takes a step back.]

Bits of laughter fill the room. "Epic fail," Ash laughed.

"Well that moment was ruined," Will chuckled. "Actually, this made it even better," Rikki said in a sweet tone that confused Will and Terry. "How so?" But Rikki never answered, only a smile in response.

"Even when you're a teenager, you still figure out ways to make a mess," Harrison shook his head with a laugh.

"You destroyed a perfectly good ice cream," Elliot pouted. "Blame Zane. He's the one who pulled me closer," Rikki jabbed a thumb in his direction.

Rikki: "Oh. You should, um, really watch where you're going."

"What? No apologies? His shirt is dirty now," Max said. "He did it, not me. That's on him," Rikki said. "It was your ice cream," Zane pointed out. "It was your actions that ruined my ice cream," Rikki countered with a smirk.

Zane: "Oh, you want to take me on?"

Rikki: nods. "Mm-hm."

Zane: wipes ice cream onto Rikki's nose with his finger. "Bad move."

"You really shouldn't challenge someone who still has a whole ice cream cone," Emma said, but she couldn't help but laugh at Rikki's response onscreen. "You know me. Do I ever back down from a challenge?" Rikki smirked. "I guess not," Emma smiled and shook her head.

Rikki: gasps and wipes the ice cream off her nose. "Oh!" Zane begins to chase after Rikki, the ice cream still in their hands. Rikki giggles and squeals as they run across the mall until Zane finally catches up to her and cuts her off by zipping around a pillar and grabs her so she couldn't escape.

"At least the mall wasn't busy that day, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to do that," Bev tilted her head. "Yes, but it was still a cute moment," Sam smiled.

"I don't think I ever heard Rikki giggle like that," Emma whispered to Cleo. "I don't think I ever heard her giggle at all," Cleo whispered back.

"Good thing ice cream doesn't change you," Bella grinned. She was really happy when she discovered that. A nine-year-old sugar addiction was saved that day. Unfortunately, her clothes and her parents weren't considering the mess she always made eating them. "Yeah, we tried that out during the testing phase of what could change them. Luckily ice cream doesn't have much liquid in it to change them," Lewis told her. "All I heard was blah blah blah," Kim whispered to Cleo who giggled.

Zane: holds her close so she won't run off again and speaks in a teasing tone. "Say you're sorry."

Rikki: shakes her head, trying to get out of his grip. "No."

"Why should she apologize? It's your fault," Kim said but still laughed at the scene. "Yeah, I heard it the first time," Zane chuckled, happy to relive this moment.

Zane: "Then accept the penalty." Begins to inch the cone closer to her face.

Rikki: shakes her head. "No. No!" Just as he was about to shove the cone into her face, he pulls it back and kisses her instead. The two stay like that for a moment before they finally separate. They begin to chuckle and then smile at each other lovingly before continuing their stroll.