Stormy Weather (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 65: Stormy Weather (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Minutes later, Lewis slides down the land entrance with a torch. He hastens to his feet and runs for the cave entrance and up the stairs.]

Lewis: enters the mooncave, and finds both the cave and pool, which was now cool, calm, and empty. Shines his torch around. "Cleo? Are you in here? It's Lewis, your boyfriend."

Charlotte felt a small pang once again. Although she should be used to it, as much as she's seen them together by now, it still hurt to watch.

"It's nice to know you cared about us too, Lewis," Rikki squinted her eyes as both her and Emma cross their arms. "What about Rikki and Emma? You know, my sister?" Elliot frowned. "I – I cared. It's just, as Cleo's boyfriend, I was responsible for what happened to her," Lewis stuttered with a blush. "You were responsible for all of them as I recall," Neil too crossed his arms. "You're not helping your case, McCartney," Zane chuckled.

Emma: appears in the moonpool beside him. "Lewis."

"Well, that's not creepy at all," Ash said.

"You weren't there a second ago. How'd you do that?" Harrison asked. "I'm sure I just swam up. The screen was more focused on Lewis anyways," Emma shrugged, a bit uncomfortable at seeing herself like this, as she knew the scene that Lewis had described to them in detail was coming up.

Neil and Lisa let out a breath of relief at seeing their daughter. At least they knew at this point, she was okay.

"You're scaring me, Em," Elliot pouted, causing Emma to be a bit sad. She didn't want to be the reason her little brother was scared. It wouldn't be the first time.

Lewis: looks down at her and breathes in relief as he sees one of his blonde friends bobbing in the middle of the pool. "Emma! Lucky I found you." Points his light at the underwater entrance. "Where are the others?" Emma's face is shown with anger, then turns to her right where Cleo suddenly pops up next to her.

Cleo: "Lewis."

"I think we know his name by now," Zane said, Cleo rolled her eyes.

"Why do you guys keep saying his name like that?" Charlotte shivered. "Beats me," Rikki shrugged. "Full moon magic. That's all we know," Emma said.

Don and Bev had small smiles on their faces, glad to know that their daughter was safe for now.

Lewis: smiles lovingly. "Cleo. Are you alright?"

Cleo: "You have to leave, Lewis."

"Okay, you're officially weirding me out now," Will said as he leaned back in his seat.

"This isn't funny, Cleo," Kim said, getting a little scared herself. "I never said it was," Cleo remarked. "And I thought the trance scene was terrifying. This is worse," Rikki mentioned.

Rikki: pops up between Cleo and Emma and shakes her head. "We told you, we don't need your help."

"But you do," Terry urged his daughter. Despite his daughter being moonstruck, she was still as stubborn as ever. "Otherwise you three wouldn't be stuck in this situation right now," Ash said.

"With or without Lewis's help, this would've happened. Because Lewis wasn't aware of the different time zone," Max stated.

Lewis: leans down next to the moonpool. "I was really worried about you. I take full responsibility for everything that's happened. Let's go home."