Young Love (Part 1)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 15: Young Love (part 1)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[In a large plant nursery, Elliot, Rikki, and Emma walk through the leafy jungle in search of their friend, Lewis. Rikki and Emma are both carrying boxes of stuff for him, trying to avoid getting hit by the leaves, while Elliot wanders around ahead of them, looking at the place.]

Elliot: slowly walking, he looks around. "This place is so cool."

"How? It's just a bunch of plants," Will asks. "Yeah, but the place was so big," Elliot explains, holding his arms out to show him, making his parents chuckle.

Rikki sighs, knowing how much of a mess this viewing is going to be.

Emma: she spins around, searching for him. "Lewis? Where are you?" Elliot and Rikki search along with her. Lenny, one of Lewis's older brothers, puts a hand on Emma's shoulder, startling her as she turns around. "Uh."

Lenny: points at her. "You're Emma? This way." He walks back to where he came from.

"How did he know?" Bev asks, raising an eyebrow. "I told him," Lewis explains.

"You scare easily," Ash grins; Emma rolls her eyes.

Emma: "This way Rikki." She nods in the direction he went and heads that way. Rikki follows her while Elliot stays and observes his surroundings.

"You really admired that place," Cleo smiles. "We should take him some time," Lisa suggests, whispering to her husband. Emma, overhearing, quickly turns around in her seat and looks at them, wide-eyed. "No!" Lisa jumps, surprised by her daughter's reaction. "Why?" Neil asks. She only shakes her head in reply and turns back in her seat. They stare at her, confused, then they watch the screen again, curious as to what happened.

[Lewis is working on some parts for the sprinkler system at a table in the middle of the nursery when Lenny leads them to Lewis. He turns to them.]

Lenny: "Your friends are here."

Lewis: "Guys, great. You got the stuff." He walks to the other side of the table as they sit the boxes down.

Rikki: "Yes, I hope you're going to pay us for all of this, Lewis."

"He never did," Rikki says, putting on a fake pout.

Lewis: smirks. "Only with my firm friendship."

"It still wasn't enough," Rikki jokes.

Lenny: looks around. "Is this going to work, Lewis?"

Lewis: "Sure it is, Lenny, of course."

"What is it?" Max asks. "It's an automated sprinkler system, that I made," Lewis states proudly.

Emma: points at Lenny, who was standing behind them at the table. "So, this is Lenny?"

Lewis: "Oh, what, you haven't met?"

"Only in the creepy plant woods," Emma mutters.

Lewis: "Oh, Lenny, the guys. The guys, Lenny, my brother, second oldest." They wave at each other and smile.

Charlotte stares at the screen, confused. He has a brother? He never mentioned it before.

Rikki: "How many brothers have you got?"