Hurricane Angela (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 46: Hurricane Angela (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[After searching for so long, Cleo gives up and heads back home, hoping she'll at least find the two of them safe. She enters her home and shuts the door. As she was about to walk upstairs, she pauses and turns towards the TV, having heard the sound coming from that direction, and finds Kim sitting on the floor finishing up her documentary. Cleo marches into the living room, fuming.]

Cleo: "You're here?! Kimmy, I have looked everywhere for you."

"Really? Cause it looked like you were only searching the marine park," Don pointed out, a little agitated that he didn't know anything about this incident. "I searched everywhere in the marine park. But it was the only place I could think of besides home that I knew both of them would go."

"So, where's Angela then? Shouldn't she be there?" Bella asked. "She was there. And she decided to leave us a little present too," Cleo scowled, making her parents curious as to what it was.

Kim: turns to her, leaning against the table. "It was boring searching with you."

"Why didn't you just tell me that?" Cleo asked. "I would have if I could've caught up to you. You were too fast. And you should've known I would've gone home," Kim said as if it were obvious. "When you're in a state of panic, it's not so easy to think clearly," Max commented. "Since when is searching for a missing family member boring?" Ash said in astoundment. "It's kind of thrilling to me. I always enjoyed a little mystery," Lewis smiled enthusiastically. "We could tell," Rikki rolled her eyes, remembering the investigation.

Cleo: gestures to the phone. "I called the police! I've left messages with mom and dad. They're going to freak!" Waves to herself. "They're never going to trust me again."

"Message? What messages?" Bev asked, frowning as she never saw one. "Uh-oh," Kim said, flinching. "Kim, what did you do?" Don asked, knowing that guilty look from anywhere. "I may have took your phones when you weren't looking, and deleted the messages," Kim grimaced. "Huh, that explains how they didn't know," Lewis mumbled. "Cleo told me to!" Kim quickly added, pointing to her sister before she could get in any more trouble.

"Hey, think of it like this. At least we worked together over something," Cleo said, trying to get them to think positively. Don stared them down before sighing. "Alright. I'll let it slide this time. But only because this happened so long ago and both of them turned out fine afterward." Cleo and Kim let out a breath in relief.

Cleo: sighs and throws her hands up in frustration. "I-is Angela here?"

Kim: shakes her head. "Nope, but it could be worse."

Cleo: "How exactly?" Kim shrugs.

"She could've ended up dead," Kim answered. "That is not something I want to think about," Don muttered.

Cleo: "I'd better call everyone and tell them you're ok." Heads over to the house phone. Before she could pick it up though, a loud squawking noise came from upstairs. Cleo instantly turns around and looks up towards the stairs then frowns. She glances at Kim before heading up the stairs to find out what the noise was.

"And we never received that message either," Bev huffed, glancing at her two girls.

"What was that?" Elliot asked. "Oh, you'll see. And trust me, you're going to enjoy this," Lewis and Kim laughed. "It sounds familiar," Denman thought.