Fire and Ice (Part 2)

I do not own H2O: Just Add Water or any of the characters.

Chapter 71: Fire and Ice (part 2)

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

[Rikki was getting her hair ready to go to the Juicenet café with Elliot, pulling it up into a ponytail. She was in the middle of fixing it when Emma walks into her room, her arms crossed with not a care-in-the-world attitude.]

Rikki: notices her. "You gonna tag along with us?"

Emma: "Mm. Don't know if I can be bothered." Slumps back against her bedpost and falls flat on her back on the bed.

"Oh great, back to me," Emma whined. "Back to you," Rikki teased.

"You're still going with this?" Kim asked. "It's getting better I must say, but a little less acting and a little more real," Ash suggested.

"Emma, you should go. It'd be some good quality time with Rikki and your brother," Lisa mentioned. "I wished I did," Emma mumbled to herself. "It would've been nice. Cleo and Kim came," Rikki told her. "We can still go again. I like the Juicenet café," Elliot beamed. "Maybe when we get back, Squirt," Rikki and Emma grinned.

"At least I was being nice," Rikki reminded. "For once," Emma joked.

Rikki: looks at herself in the mirror and smirks. "It's not gonna work, you know."

Emma: lifts her head up, confused. "What?"

Rikki: nods at Emma's reflection. "This. Admit it. You're trying to be something you're not." Fluffs her ponytail out then stands up.

"She's right, it's just not you," Cleo said. "It was your idea," Emma argued. "And I done told you, it was a suggestion. I didn't mean for you to get obsessed and make it a competition," Cleo countered. "You're always so stressed, I just wanted you to try and relax a little." "I know," Emma sighed, glancing away.

"You're good," Ash grinned at the feisty blonde. "It was so obvious," Rikki said.

"You shouldn't be anyone else. You're perfect just the way you are," Lisa said. "We like you for you, Em. You shouldn't change yourself for others," Neil told her. "I know that dad," Emma gave her parents a small smile.

Emma: sits up and crosses her legs. Smirks. "You don't know me at all, do you?"

"Considering she's in on the secret, I say she knows you better than most of us do," Zane chuckled. "Including us," Neil grinned. "Again, sorry about that," Emma winced. "It's alright, dear. You were just trying to protect each other," Lisa said with a small forgiving smile.

Rikki: walks over to her desk. "You think so?"

Emma: "I know so." Narrows her eyes. "What? You're the only one who can be a rebel?"

"That's not a rebel. That's just being lazy," Ash snorted, some of the other teens snickered. "There's a difference," Zane grinned. "Yeah, and you somehow make it both," Harrison joked to his son. "I was trying," Emma huffed.

Rikki: grabs Emma's lipstick. Turns around and grins. "Oh, I get it." Opens up the lipstick and points it at her. "You think sitting around eating pizza makes you a rebel." Emma stays silent. Puts the lipstick on. "Well, it doesn't."

"Tell it to her straight," Ash nodded. "Rebels aren't lazy and eat junk food all day ... most of the time. They just enjoy having a little fun more than others and don't really do what their parents say," Bella mentioned. Her time of moving so much with her parents, she's had quite a few classmates who were rebels.