Chapter fifty-eight

Don't for get to Like, Comment, and Vote!!
—————————

Lucas's POV

As I cook me and Shannon some dinner I end up getting a phone call from Story.

"Hey princess what's up?" I ask, focusing on my task at hand.

"I need my mommy!" Story demands, catching my attention.

"Hey, hey calm down. What's going on? Where is uncle Joshua and Daniel?" I ask, giving more attention to our conversation.

"I don't know and I don't care! They put me in time out TWICE today!" she exclaimed.

"Why did they put you in timeout?"

"Because I was whining and being bratty too much."

"Why were you whining and being bratty today Story?"

"Because! It's hot as hell!" she yelled.

I know damn well this child didn't just cuss.

"Watch your mouth Story when speaking."

"I'm sorry, but I'm tired of this. Mommy said we would only be here for a couple of months, and then we would be moving back to Chicago! However, this has gone on for too long! For the time you guys been gone my hair has not cooperated ONCE with this heat! And don't get me started on how much I've been starting to sweat a lot! It got so much Joey said something about it which was EMBARRASSING!"

Who the fuck is Joey now?!

"And what really makes me mad the most is that it's freaking December and there is no snow!! Like how is Santa supposed to come and visit me! Plus I just got off the phone with my cousin Mimi, and she was talking about how much snow they got and how they playing in it almost everyday!"

Awe, it looks like princess is missing home.

"Like Daddy I want to play in the snow too!! I want to go and make snow angels again with my cousins, and have my tías, tíos, abuela y abuelo yell at us telling us to come inside before we catch a cold." she said, sounding sad referring to Nicky side of the family.

"Don't get me wrong Daddy. I love you, uncle Joshy, uncle Daniel, Jacob, Samantha, Lily, Nathan, Noah, uncle Alex, and uncle Jason."

I'm just going to pretend I didn't just hear my child say she loves Noah.

"I just really miss Chicago like a lot daddy. I really hate the heat, I only like swimming and playing tennis when it's not too hot out other wise I get very red and itchy in the sun." she explains.

Damn... she really misses that place. I mean I understand cause that's a big part of her, but I don't think I can handle them moving back to the America's just yet. I'm still trying to get established in my career. I knew eventually I would have to move to America with them because neither one of them is really a fan of Australia weather and whatnot. Just not this soon.

"Princess why don't I take you there. I can take you there to visit your other side of the family and we can stay there for about a month or more. How does that sound?... because at the moment we can't move back to America due to daddy's work, and you don't want you and mommy to be separated from me, right?" I ask, wrapping up on cooking the food.