Chapter tweleve

———————-
Picture of Lucas
—————
Don't forget to vote!!
——————-

"Look, I know you are going through some things right now with some girl, but I need you to focus tonight Lucas. This is a big deal that can take you far... actually us far." my agent says.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever. I just want to hurry up so I can go see Shannon. Wait a minute! Can I even act?! I never did an audition for this script or anything, let alone ever take acting lessons!

"Tucker, can I even act? I mean I've never done it before and I haven't even auditioned for this so called role I'm playing." I say, turning my attention towards him.

"Don't worry about that. Two days from now I have you scheduled to see an acting coach. The reason you got the part was because of your looks to be honest. He said you suited the role perfectly."

Wow...

"Okay."

Soon we pull up to this lovely, but expensive restaurant. "Remember what I said Lucas. Don't not fuck this up."

Just get out the fucking car, before I fire you for getting on my damn nerves.

His driver opens his door for him having him to slide out and fix his tux. To then have me to slide out right along with him. When I get out the car I feel my phone vibrate, taking it out to see that Daniel and Joshua texted the group chat.

Josh Josh🥱:
Even though we are mad at you mate, good luck and text us letting us know how it went!

Danny Boy🥴😭:
Yeah, mate. We wish nothing, but the best for you and we are really proud of you for scoring this gig, just make sure you put that award winning smile on 😁

Lucas:
Thanks guys.

I put my phone away in my pocket and fix my casual suit.

I mean did you really think I was going to show out to this dinner dressed in a three piece suit, like my agent?... hell no! I chose a pair of black tailored slacks, a white button up tucked in with three buttons undone, shiny leather black loafers, with a tailored black suit jacket, and lastly with my hair styled back in a low bun with a couple strands out in front like always.

(Lucas's outfit)

(Lucas's outfit)

"Remember Lucas, smile and wave." I whisper, to myself.