Chapter forty-three

——————
Don't forget to comment and vote!
—————————

Two months later....

Lately Shannon has been down dealing with the whole Nicolás situation. To be honest there's not much I can do, other than be a shoulder for her to cry on. Story doesn't know what is going on, but she does know Shannon isn't herself. Also recently I've been taking Shannon out on dates more often on weekends, so we can start reconnecting.

Each weekend I always make sure I have something planned for us. Since I know she likes art, theater, history, and learning new things. I've taken her on a date to this very popular art museum and then to a lunch near by. The next weekend I took us to a two hour play at night, for us to then have a nice outdoor dinner. Then on the next weekend, I took her to this technology museum/convention. To be honest when we had to sit and hear the people talk, it was so hard for me to not fall asleep. Personally I found that date boring and tired some, but she had a damn ball.

With having those outings and more, me and Shannon has really reconnected and connected on a different level. I just feel like this time around I'm truly getting to know her deeper than before. Going out with Shannon and having our alone time, I have learned that she likes to talk on a more metaphorical and 'what if' type of level. I would have never guessed that about her seeing how her main job now is more facts over anything, but reading her books I can see it.

Within our time making up I know Shannon has learned more about me as well, like for instance she found out I'm a picky eater. One weekend she surprised me and took us to a taste testing thing, and that's where I told her. She never knew that because I always like her cooking, and never complained. If anything I liked that date the most, even though I judged the food more than I ate it. I liked it because at the same time we were both very free and playful with each other, that Saturday we laughed more than  we talked.

Story has been reconnecting with the guys when me and Shannon are on one of our weekend adventures. Recently the boys have been booked heavily, hell I don't even see them anymore. Sunday's are usually me and Story's day, when Shannon is cooking Sunday dinner. We'll usually go grocery shopping together, get ice cream, go see a movie, or I would just take us shopping. It all just depends on the mood of the Sunday. Despite the guys being busy they do always come over for the big Sunday dinner Shannon cooks. 

Me and the guys have also officially made Sunday our cheat cheat day because she cooks what she calls, soul food. I mean it's delicious, but very fattening and for us all being health nuts serves as a problem.

Right now it's been a good two months, and my show has finial released the completed version of season two. Timothy has also gotten me some really great modeling deals, and have been really making my bank account increase. I've also found out that Dante and Shannon's sister, Alexis, is having a baby, and I'm really happy for them.

At the moment I'm downstairs waiting to take Shannon to our couple dance class. I decided to do that because we'll both learn something new, and it'll be fun. Right now Story is sleep in her room because she had to play a tennis match today, and it really took a toll on her. Daniel is in the room that he has claimed at Shannon's house, watching TV on the bed.

Yes, Shannon and the guys are close again. I mean, who can really stay mad at them two? But no, Daniel did take Shannon to this business dinner. Where he set her up with this very popular tech guy he knew, and after that Shannon was ready to marry Daniel. Due to the increase of money flow through her technology company, I think in Russia.

As I'm in the kitchen, checking my emails there is a knock at the door.

"Coming!" I yell, walking out the kitchen with my eyes glued to my phone.