Chapter twenty-four

——————
If you haven't already check out the new version of chapter 23.
————————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————————

Shannon's POV

One week later

Gosh I'm so glad I only got this week left and I'm off to see my babies. I feel like the only thing that gave me more stress with being on this business trip is Story. Only because when she wakes up it's always night time for me or I'm in a meeting, and she calls me every morning with the same problem.

Mommyyyy!!! My hair won't listen!!!

And it doesn't help that Story wants to pick too much of a difficult style for her to do every morning. But when I tell her that I'm the bad guy, so I sit up on FaceTime and walk her through the steps of some easy styles. That's the one thing I miss about having my mom or Nicolás mom around when I'm alway gone, they can be able to do her hair for me. But I grin and bare it just like my mother did with me and my sister.

I just left my publishing company not too long ago, now I'm about to have a very much needed girls and Dante night. With my close cousin and girl best friend Tonya and her bitch ass wanna be bestie, Crystal.

Now if you grew up on the south side of Chicago you can't go nowhere or deal with any guy without them knowing her. In better terms she's south side number one thot. See I ain't mad at her because of what she doin, I mean if you in yo bag that's all that matters. But we don't rock heavy cause of Nicolás and Dante.

See before me and Nicolás fell off we was each others best friend and first love, and Crystal didn't like that. We was in middle school mind you. Anyway when I moved out Chicago and went to go live with my momma in Maine at sixteen, sweetheart thought she could replace me. Sadly she couldn't. Nicolás never gave her the time of day and still doesn't till this day.

Anyway, I guess shordy was starting to get somewhere or whatever after a couple months wit me being gone. But that was short lived cause when Christmas time hit I left my ma and Alexis in white washed Maine and came back. I wasn't vibin' up there too well, but it suited them. When I came back on Christmas time Nicolás confessed his love for me and asked me out. At the time I felt the same way and was kinda hyped that I had the most sexiest dude in the hood and school.

Soon ole girl found out when we all came back from break and when she caught us making out in the hallway. Ever since then, this chick had it out for me. Everything I got, she got. Where I went, she went. Who I was friends wit, she became friends wit too.

Just plain weird.

Now let's fast forward to my college days... she didn't get excepted into the same school as me cause no offense sweetheart didn't have the grades, but she'll still always pop up from time to time. Around those days that's when I had Story and Nicolás was in jail for getting caught up. That's when I met Dante.

I told you before how if you're not bbw he ain't fucking wit you periodt. Not for a relationship or for a casual fuck, he has a type and he made it known, but like I've also said people never believed a Greek god of his looks and stature could really like big girls. One of those people was Crystal's ass, so at this time her and my cousin started becoming friends. One day my cousin brought her up wit her when she was visiting me along with my sister and that's where they all met Dante.

Crystal just tried getting wit him because she thought we was messing, which we weren't. But she still tried getting wit him. At the time he was trying to get with my sister and Crystal was posing as a barrier between them. After a few months my sister says yes to Dante and they start dating.