Chapter twenty-five

—————————
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————————

Shannon's POV

"Bitch, we was gone last night." Tonya says, as she sits with her feet propped up on my desk sitting across from me.

"Tell me about it. When my phone finally got charged I had so many miss calls and messages from Lucas." I say, going through some paperwork for my next meeting.

"Did you text ole boy back yet?" she asks, laughing.

"Hell no, my ass was not and is still not prepared. Girl when I saw the pictures I sent the word whore immediately came to my mind."

She just started laughing uncontrollably. "Girl I know!" she says, continuing to laugh. "I forgot your old ass could get flexible. You ever learn how to do a split yet?" she says, continuing to laugh.

"No." I say, with a pout and disappointment laced in my tone.

She just laughs.

"You know, you're not so innocent either."

"Ay ay, I know, but you was doing some weird ass poses at one point."

"I hate it here." I mumble.

"But I will say if it makes you feel any better they was oddly sexy. Like I could somewhat see the vision your ass was going for."

I just bust out laughing. "It's called aesthetics baby get wit it." I say, doing twinkle fingers.

"Bitch you dumb." she says, laughing along with me.

"I will say your plan worked though. I guess them pictures did something for him because when we got back home, my back was immediately broken. It felt nice waking up out of my morning nap sore." she says, tilting her head back looking at the ceiling.

"See... this is why you shouldn't shit on my ideas." I say, wagging my pointer finger at her.

"But I will say last night brought back some old memories I forgot we had." she says, letting a small smile play across her lips.

"Yeah, I know. Remember our girls trip with TT, May, Jessica, Alexis, and Linda?"

"How could I forget? That iconic summer." she says, as we reminisce. "We need to recreate that summer."

"Bitch! We all have kids or is married what do we look like being on some X-game modes in our mid to late twenties?!" I say, looking at her like I'm crazy.

"Bitch, I'm twenty-four. Ain't shit mid or late around here I'm still young damnit! I'll be mid when I'm twenty-five."

I think twenty-four is considered mid twenties, Tonya.

"Yeah, tell that to the way your bones was cracking every time you tried walking this morning, grandma."

"Mann, shut up." she mumbles. "It's just an after effect of having kids."

I just laugh. "That's bullshit Tonya and yo ass know it." I say, dying of laughter.

"Shut up whore. At least my ass won't be cracking for a good two weeks." she says, adding a small smile at the end. "But nah, imagine one of our men getting a call from Germany's jail holding cell."

We both busted out laughing at that. "The look on their faces will have me dead, Lucas would probably blow a damn gasket."

"I can see Darnell's bitch ass breaking down thinking he's going to be a single parent."