Chapter sixty-one

Random photo of Lucas
———————
Don't forget to comment and vote!!
——————————

"Mm." Shannon moans, as she grinds against me on my lap as we're in a heated make out session.

"Take this off." I state slightly out of breath breaking our kiss. I grip the end of her small silk top and pulling it over her head.

We instantly reconnect our lips once the shirt is off and thrown somewhere. My hands go back to their place on her hips, steadying her movements as she creates friction against us.

Fuck.

Getting frustrated that we're still clothed on our bottoms. I flip us over on the bed where I'm on top of her. I break our kiss slightly to start kissing her down her jaw all the way to her sweet spot on her neck.

"Oh Lucas." she sighs out, as I start sucking on her neck and as her hands move between my back and hair.

Just as I hook my fingers on her short shorts to pull them down. There goes a loud hurried knock at the door.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

Me and Shannon both stop and look at our closed bedroom door. We sit there waiting to hear another knock.

Story go back to your fucking room please.

A couple seconds, close to a minute, goes by and nothing.

Thank god.

I reach up and turn Shannon's head and reconnect our lips. To then only hear the loud and hurried knocks again followed by Story's whining.

"Daddyyyyyy open the door!! I know you're up." she yells.

Shannon goes to open her mouth, but I put my hand over it.

"Maybe she'll go away if we stay quiet enough." I whisper, with hope.

Don't get me wrong I love my princess, but right now I really need mummy to take care of something.

She just rolls her eyes and pushes me off of her.

You got to be kidding me.

"Hold on Story mommy is coming." Shannon says, getting up and putting her top back on. "Lucas, go in the bathroom and fix that so I can let her in." she whispers, pointing to my print.

"But I want you to fix it!!" I whine, rolling over on my stomach.

"Lucas!" she whisper yells sternly.

I love my baby, but honestly my mood is really on fuck them kids right now.

Groaning I roll off the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

"Damn." I hear Shannon whisper under her breath looking at my print.

"Ain't no damn. Cause this could have been in you, but nooooooo." I say, childishly.

She just sucked her teeth and rolled her eyes.

She better have a good ass excuse to knocking on the door this late.

I go into the bathroom and close the door.

Alright...come on Lucas think of things so this thing can go down....sports?... uh, soccer? Wait doesn't Story have a soccer game to attend to next week?...No, I think that's Jacob because Princess plays tennis... speaking of tennis that's crazy how Serena Williams is now retired. Speaking of tennis again it's also crazy how Alex De Minaur got Australia to rank fourteen in men's tennis. I mean he's not a personal favorite, but still.