Chapter forty-six

———
Unedited
—————
Don't forget to comment and vote
———————————-

It's been a week, since the boys been back home. Since then I have been making unsuspected pop ups, to make sure everything is okay. Story has been telling me about this new boy and how he is really bad at school. She says she doesn't like him because Noah doesn't, and frankly I don't care. As long as that little trouble maker keep his dirty little hands off my daughter, we're fine. The only one left to keep away is Noah, and he's been posing as a real big challenge lately.

Also recently I've been getting baby fever. All that has been on my feed lately is babies. You like one Instagram video of a child doing some stupid stuff, and instagram goes haywire. But seriously though, Instagram has me wanting to have another child. Speaking of children, Story slipped up and called me dad a couple nights ago. I didn't do anything, other than act like it was normal. Shannon didn't say anything either, I can tell at the time she wanted to say something but she decided to be quiet. Since then Story has been calling me dad openly, and I've been loving it.

Right now me and Shannon is cuddled up on the couch watching anime, while Story is at school.

Shannon's POV

It's been a good week since everyone was last here and it's been peaceful. Story has recently called Lucas dad, and I'm not sure how to feel about it. At the end of the day Lucas is still young, and there's still a possibility of us not being together. So I don't want Story getting comfortable with calling him that, personally. Right now me and Lucas are laying on the couch together watching anime.

"Shannon" Lucas calls.

"Yeah?" I ask, not taking my eyes off the TV.

"How— I want a child." he blurts.

What?!

Did I hear him correctly?!

"What?!"

"I want a child?" he says, again questionably.

So I did hear him right.

"Umm...okay..."

Play it off Shannon, and play it cool...

"But you already have a child." I say, trying to play it off.

"Yeah, but I want another one." he says, massaging his fingers through my hair.

I clear my throat.

Wow... okay.... what now?

Just don't freak out that's what.

"Um—" I clear my throat again. "W-What adoption agencies have you been looking at recently then?" I ask, starting to feel awkward.

"Shannon, I don't want to adopt." he states.

Then where the hell you think you are going to get a child from?! Sure as hell ain't me!

Shannon calm down girl.

No! This crazy ass white guy wants me to bare another human inside of me, that shit hurts!