Chapter nine

1 month later

It's been one month since me and Shannon been going out and she still hasn't meet the guys. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but we all became busy lately. It just couldn't be helped. I haven't even seen Shannon barely other than through FaceTime whenever I can.

Cassidy on the other hand has been really weird lately because she always wants to go out and do stuff. Whenever me and the guys go out to get lunch she always tags along and tries to hold my hand. Also when Shannon calls she's always trying to answer it which is kind of annoying. The last thing I need is to prove Shannon's theory right, by younger guys are still immature and that I'm not serious about us.

Right now I'm at a photo shoot with Joshua and it happens to be so Cassie has this gig as well. I swear I thought she was supposed to move. Anyway while I'm waiting for my last photo to be taken I decided to text Daniel and ask how things are at the office. Unlike me and Joshua, Daniel is a young and very powerful business man like his father. By time he turned twenty-six his father gave him all dealings and responsibilities with his company.

"Alright, thank you guys for today. You all are free to go." says, the photographer.

Me and Joshua were on our way out when Cassie starts jogging over and calling my name.

"Hey, guys ready for lunch?" she asks, looking directly at me.

Weirdo

"Even if we were who the hell invited you? I swear you're that annoying little fly that keeps buzzing around that everyone wants to so badly kill." Joshua says, spazzing out on her.

"Woah, chill out mate." I say, trying to calm him.

"No! She's an annoying little pest that I wish we'd be rid of." he says, walking away.

"Well, anyway... I have plans with Shannon... so...yeah, and I don't think Joshua is really interested with being in the same room with you let alone lunch with you."

"I mean I guess she can tag a long..." she says, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

The fuck?! Did she just not hear me?

"Did you not just hear me?" I questioned.

"I did and I said she can tag along. At least she can keep Joshua entertained while me talk. That's if your friend there doesn't loose his temper, he won't be having any company." she says.

Then Joshua over hears, while he was standing by the exit.

"YOU! you're the only reason for my temper, maybe if you had half a brain you could understand. No one likes your dimwitted ass!" Joshua shouts, making his way back over. "You know what I have to go. See you Lucas."

"Your friend is really mean, Lucas."

Nooo... he just don't like your ass.

"No, he just doesn't like you."

"Well, anyway how about we go out for some sushi?" She asks.

I feel like I'm talking to a two year old...

"For one I'm not a big sushi person and two I'm taking Shannon out for lunch." I say, turning and leaving.

"I swear, that bitch!" I heard Cassie say under her breath.

"What was that?" I ask, turning around.

"Oh nothing." She says, smiling.

"Mmmhmmm, check yourself." with that I left to my car.