Chapter fifty-three

————-
⚠️Please Read⚠️: I will now only be posting Saturday's or whenever I don't have classes.
————————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————————-

"Lucas, I'm not having sex with you."

"Whyyyyy nottttttt?!!!!!!!???" I ask, whining.

"Boy, you gonna stop all that damn whining in my ear. No means no."

I just suck my teeth.

"But why not though?"

"Lucas, I already explained to you why. I told you my doctor is going to be out until mid January so I am unable to change my birth control." she explains, again.

"Okay and?! What the hell does that have to do with me getting laid?!"

"Lucas, I'm not having sex with you unless you put a condom on!" she exclaims, looking up from her phone at me.

The fact that she really thinks that is even an option.

Me putting on a condom... most stupidest shit I've heard her say.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!! Shannon I'm not putting a condom on to have sex with you." I exclaim, looking her dead in the eye.

I feel really disrespected that she is even making me slide in with that damn thing on.

She just rolls her eyes.

"Lucas, you are so dramatic." she says, looking back down at her phone.

No the hell I'm not!

"No the hell I'm not!"

She just sighs.

"Lucas do you just want head then?" she asks, eating a grape.

"Yes, please and pussy as well too."

"Oh my god, Lucas!" she yells, on the plane. "How many times do I have to tell you. We are not having sex unless you put a condom on!"

I bet I can change your damn mind.

"Why are you trying to make me put that abomination on?" I whine.

Yes, I'm whining.

I know it's sad, and childish but I don't care.

I just want my damn pussy.

"Because I don't trust you enough to pull out."
she answers.

I just gasp and a put a hand over my chest.

"Y-you don't trust me?" I ask, with fake hurt laced in my voice.

She just rolls her eyes.

What? I can't blame her for saying that. I wouldn't trust my ass either, I mean why would I pull out of something that is clearly mines.

"Why won't you just let me make you an appointment when we land so you can get some damn birth control?" I ask, taking my phone out.