Chapter twenty-seven

——————-
Don't forget to vote and comment!
——————————

Shannon's POV

Oh god! I'm so happy I'm done! Back to working at home again!!

Right now I'm on my plane with Tyler's second hand man because he said he had to leave to go somewhere a couple days ago. Heading to California to sadly meet someone who I strongly dislike. I decided since it is Story's birthday in a couple weeks and she's been complaining about not seeing Jacob. Why not surprise her, making him one of her birthday presents. The only thing I hope is that Jacobs bitch of a mother doesn't make this complicated.

She agreed to meet me at her house... well more like her agent did.

Lately for some reason the idea of getting boob injections have been filing my mind. Tyler says my boobs are just fine the way they are, but what does he know? He's gay after all.

"Hey, Jason. May I ask you a question." I ask, looking over at him sitting on the couch.

"Yes ma'am, how may I help you?" he asks, picking up his coffee.

"You're a straight male right?" I ask.

He automatically starts chocking on his drink.

Maybe too forward Shannon.

"Uhh, yes ma'am I am." he answers, wiping his mouth.

"Are you more of an ass or tits guy?" I ask, tilting my head a little to the side.

I'm guessing he started choking on his saliva this time because he started coughing really harshly again.

"W-well Ms. Jackson." he says, regaining himself. "I-I tend to lean more towards the—" he clears his throat. "Breast area, but there is nothing wrong with having some a-ass every once in awhile." he says, with his face bright red.

What did I say? Why is he so red?

"Jason, is everything alright? You're bright red."

"I'm—I'm fine Ms. Jackson." he answers, acting awkward.

Awe, I made him uncomfortable... oops.

"If I may, w-why would you ask such a... um... vulgar question?" he ask, adjusting his tie.

"Well, as you know I'm seeing someone and he is caucasian, just like you. He also, before he met me, leaned towards women with bigger breast as well. Lately I've been thinking about seeing a doctor for injections to get bigger breast. I mean I've thought about it once or twice within the last six years now." I say, looking down at my breast.

"Well Ms. Jackson, I personally feel you shouldn't change yourself for a man. I feel like if he met and fell in love with you before you had bigger breast then I don't see why you should change and put yourself up under the knife."

He's right.

I've never felt the need to change myself for no man, so why am I feeling this way now? As dumb as it may seem these new emotions I've been getting lately, has me starting to feel very foreign to myself.

"I understand that Jason, so are you saying he didn't just settle for me then?"

"W-well ma'am in all honesty I don't know who your significant other is at the moment so I wouldn't know, but if you are physically opposite from what he's use to it's probably because he's drawn more towards your personality."

Personality?... no offense, but I use to say that when I was drawn towards ugly guys.

I know I shouldn't take a offense to that, but seeing how me and my friends use to use that term I kinda want to.