Chapter twenty-one

—————
Picture of Story!
——————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
—————————————

"Shhhhhhh!! You gotta be quiet Lulu is trying to sleep." Story whispers, more like whisper yells.

"I'm sorry buttercup, I was just checking up on him." I hear Joshua say.

"How long have you been here?" he whispers.

"Since this afternoon." she answers.

"Why?"

"Because mommy had to leave and I couldn't go with her this time." she whispers sadly.

"Awe, well are you hungry?"

"Noooo," she says, dragging the 'O' out adorably. "I just ate me some fruit snacks and a granola bar."

How did she get fruit snacks? Let alone reach my granola bars in the kitchen?

"Where did you get them from?" he asks.

"I packed some in my backpack this morning."

Well she needs to eat more than just some snacks.

"Well sweetheart you need to eat more than just some snacks it's getting late."

Is he reading my mind?

"No, me and Lulu is having dinner together tonight and I don't want to eat too much before dinner." she says, with determination.

Let me get up.

"Come on sweetheart, get up." I say, in a raspy voice and taking the hand that was resting on her back and patting it.

She then rolls off of me and onto the bed. Sitting up I yawn and rub my eyes. "Where's Daniel?" I ask, Joshua.

"Business meeting. He said he'll stop by whenever he leaves the office." he answers, laying across the foot of the bed looking at me. "So what's the plan for tonight?"

"Well I have to go take Story past Shannon's to get her toys and clothing and then come back here to unpack, which you can help with." I say, standing up. "Then I'm taking her to dinner and afterwards I'll take her past the store so we can get some junk food for a movie night." I yawn, walking to the bathroom across from the bed.

"Aweeeeee that sounds fun!!" he whines, as I close the door. "Story! Can me and uncle Danny join you guys after dinner?"

"Yeah! That'll be sooooo much fun!! It'll be a little mini sleepover!" Story shouts, with excitement. "LULU! CAN JOSHY AND DANNY JOIN US TONIGHT AFTER DINNER?" she shouts, from in the bedroom

Please princess don't yell, I can hear you.

"Yeah, that's fine princess!" I answer, flushing the toilet.

"Oh my god tonight is going to be like totally awesome!!" Joshua says, in a girly tone.

I swear I cannot with Joshua sometimes.

Story just lets off an adorable giggle. "You're funny." she says, as I wash my hands.

"Thank you, madame." he says, in a mock posh accent.

She just laughs. "Alright, let me go get dressed and Joshua go take Story to the kitchen so she can eat something light. I should have yogurt and some strawberries in the refrigerator." I say, making my way out the room and down the hall.

"Alright, come on kiddo." Joshua says.

Entering my room I close the door behind me and go to my side of the bed to check my phone. There is nothing, but emails, texts from unsaved numbers, a miss call from Jacob, miss calls from Joshua, emails, Twitter notifications, Snapchat notifications, Instagram notifications, text messages from Tucker.