Chapter Three

Don't for get to comment your input!!!
———————-
Picture of Joshua
———————

I literally can't believe I scored a date with her. Like literally her, I swear bro! After I left the school premises I immediately called Josh and Daniel on three way.

(L- Lucas, J- Joshua, D- Daniel)

J: "Hello?"

D: "Good morning."

L: "Guys guess what!!"

J: "Lucas why in the hell are you calling me around seven-thirty in the morning?"

L: "Because I had to do a favor for Cassie, but anyway I just scored a date with my 'Mystery girl'."

J: "Lucas what the hell are you talking about now."

D: "Seriously?!"

L: "What I mean is that I had to go take Jacob to school today and I saw her dropping off her daughter and Jacob is best friends with her daughter and then we started talking and I asked her if I could take her to breakfast. First she wanted to say no, but then her daughter butted in and begged her to go then she said yes and I'm taking her out at nine-thirty."

D: "Wow, that's awesome mate!"

J: "Wow mate I'm happy for you. You finally got your so called girl and now you can stop simping over her."

D: "Yeah, so where are you taking her then?"

L: "Thanks guys, and I don't even know where I'm taking her yet."

D: "Ouuu take her to that new restaurant that opened. I hear it's real popular. It's like a classy casual vibe."

L: "Alright, thanks mate."

D: "No problem mate, but I have to go catch you guys later."

L: "Bye."

J: "Bye."

~Daniel left the call~

J: "Lucas I'm really happy for you, but just watch out for Cassidy cause you know how she is."

L: "What do you mean?"

J: "Just think about it. See ya in ten minutes because I'm dying to know what the young stud is going to wear."

~End of phone convo~

After I hung up the phone I started thinking about what Joshua meant, while driving. Once I arrived at home Joshua was already there.

"How did you get in?" I ask, standing at my front door puzzled with my mail in hand.

"You keep forgetting I have a key mate." He says, holding up what I thought was my lost spear key.

"I don't remember giving you one." I say, throwing my keys down on the coffee table and going through my mail.

"Because you didn't mate. I just took the spear from under the mat." He says, shrugging.

"I'm going to need that back, like now."

"Ummmm, I don't think so mate. You never know when there could be an emergency of sorts."