Chapter fourteen

————
Thank you all for the reads, votes, and follows. I really appreciate it a lot!
————————-

Moving around I feel a small hand rubbing my head. Opening my eyes I'm met by tiny legs crossed.

Story...

Moving my head a little to look up, I see her sitting with her back against the headboard engulfed in the TV.

Where's Shannon?

Story continues to mindlessly rub her hand on my head as I try to regain some strength to move a little.

God, my body is stiff. This is why you don't sleep in the same position too long...How long have I been out?

Finally turning over on my back and cracking my stiff bones, I catch Story's attention.

"Lulu, you're up. How do you feel? Are you hurt, Lulu?" she asks, with nothing but concern in her eyes and voice as she now sits on her knees.

"I'm fine munchkin, no need to worry. How are you feeling?" I ask, rubbing the side of her face.

"I'm fine, I was just worried about you." she says, taking my big hand in her small little ones. "When I woke up I thought you left and that made me really mad! Then I thought something bad could've happened to you as well, and I got scared. That was until I stormed into mommy's room and saw you two sleep, so I decided to join until you two woke up. Mommy didn't wake up not too long ago and then..."

Awe, princess was worried about me, again.

"Lulu!! Are you listening to me?!" she yells, bringing me from my thoughts

"Of course I am."

Liar.

"Well, anyway. Mommy should be back up here soon cause it's about time for lunch."

"Alrighty." I say, now sitting up with my back against the headboard. "So what are we watching?" I ask, looking at the tv.

"Ben 10." she says, cuddling into my side.

I swear Story, it better not be this new version shit. If it is, it's going off immediately.

I lay my left arm around her small torso as she lays comfortably glued to my side. Looking over I see my phone laying on the night stand next to me. Grabbing it I see I've been sleep for two hours and that Joshua and Daniel blew up the group chat.

Josh Josh🥱:
Hey, where are you? Me and Danny is at your place

~Ten minutes later~

Josh Josh🥱:
Mate, you literally don't have any type of food here and we're hungry😫😫😫

Josh Josh🥱:
Man, where the hell are you I'm hungry! I came over here expecting to be fed some good food and guess what... there's no food! I'm trying to be nice here.

Danny Boy🥴😭:
Come get your friend. Because he's acting like a little bitch cause I won't cook him no food. I tried giving him cereal, what more does he need

Josh Josh🥱:
No one is acting like a bitch, first of all! It's just that I don't want no fucking cereal

Danny Boy🥴😭:
Who died and made you queen?

Josh Josh🥴😭:
Yo, ex bitch! That's who! She died right after I laid this monstrous pipe! You dickhead

Danny Boy🥴😭:
Fight me! See me right the fuck now!