Chapter thirteen

If anyone has already read this you do not need to read it again. There is nothing new I  just fixed some grammar mistakes!!
———————
Picture of Lucas
——————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
—————————-

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Goddddd, who is calling me!! I just want to sleep into about twelve!!

Looking over seeing it's a number that's not even saved calling me, I decided to answer it.

L: "Hello?"

U: "Lulu! Is that really you?!"

Story?

L: "Story? Sweetheart whose phone are you calling me off of?"

S: "Mines silly. Mommy got me a phone for emergencies, but it's old. Only certain people are supposed to know about it." she says, giggling.

Awe, I miss my munchkin!!

S: "Why haven't I seen you in awhile Lulu? I miss you!! And mommy's friend is weird, I don't like him."

Friend??

L: "I miss you too munchkin and I've been on the road doing photo shoots. I'm sorry I haven't tried to call you." I say, sincerely.

S: "It's okay, I forgive you."

That made me smile.

L: "Hey, I got something for you while I was away that I think you will love!" I say, cheerfully.

S: "REALLY!!!??? OH MY GOD TELL ME LULU!!" she yelled, into my ear.

But I didn't mind.

L: "It's a couple things actually. How about I come and pick you up and we spend the day together playing with the stuff!"

S: "Oh my god!! Yes Lulu!! Let me go tell mommy!!"

I hear her little feet in the back ground padding away on the sleek wooden floor. Hearing that I couldn't help, but chuckle at her excitement.

S: "MOMMY!"

Then all of sudden I'm met by angry yelling from a... man?!

L: "Story, sweetheart. Is everything okay?" I ask, sounding alarmed and sitting up.

S: "Stop yelling at my mommy meanie!"

I heard Story yell.

L: "STORY!" I yell, in the phone panicked while getting dressed.

S: "Lulu, can you come now I think mommy is in trouble." I hear, her whisper in fear.

L: "I'm on my way munchkin, just make sure the door is unlocked and stay on the phone with me." I say, putting my sweatshirt and shoes on.

S: "Lulu, I'm scared." she whispers, in a panicked tone.

L: "I'm coming princess."