Chapter Two

———————-
For those of you who have already this chapter, you do not need to re-read this. I just took the picture of Cassidy(Cassie) out.
——————————-

I woke up to my phone ringing I looked at the clock by my bed for it read 5:40am.

Ugggggh who the hell is calling so early in the morning!!

I looked at my phone to see it was my 'friend' Cassie calling.

L: "Hello?" I answered, groggily.

C: "Hey, Lucas, sorry that I'm calling so early it's just that can you please take Jacob to school for me?"

L: "Mmm...sure why?" I ask, rubbing my eyes.

C: "I have a meeting in like 10mins with my dad and my care taker Kim can't help me cause she has to go and meet some housing people so pleaseeeee!!!"

L: "Quiet down it's too early for all that noise." I say, becoming annoyed, "anyway, I don't mind, but where is she moving to, I thought she lived with you?"

C: "Well since I'm moving to the states, San Francisco to be exact and she can't come cause of family. She's starting to look at new living."

L: "Why are you moving?"

C: "Found a modeling gig."

L: "I see. what time do I need to pick him up?" I ask, getting up to put sweats on.

C: "Well can you leave now cause I'm at the office with my dad and Kim needs to leave now."

L: "Okay, I'll be there in ten."

C: "Thanks, I owe you one!!"

L: "Welcome, bye"

C: "Bye."

~end of convo~

After I hung up with Cassie I checked the time to see it is five minutes till six. I went to my drawer to get a white T-shirt and socks. After I got those two things on I grabbed my phone, and slipped my shoes on to head out the door.

~at Cassie's house~

Once I got to Cassie's house I knocked on the door to be greeted by Kim.

"Hi," she says, letting me in, "he needs to wake up now and get dressed and needs to eat breakfast before he leaves and he leaves for school at seven o'clock. You do know where Maryann elementary is right?" Kim ask.

"Yeah I know where it is, and is there anything else?" I ask, yawning.

"Yeah he gets picked up at two o'clock." she answers.

"Alright."

I was about to close the door when she said "oh, and I made everything for his lunch box it's just in the refrigerator and you need to add the things that are on the counter to the lunch box when it's time to go. also make sure he brings his blanket and pillow for his nap time." She says, then leaving.

I checked my phone for the time to see it is twenty minutes after six.

Shit!

I hurried upstairs to wake Jacob up so he can start getting dressed for school. When entering his room I saw him comfortable and knocked out.