Author's Note

Thank you for checking out my work, The Hunters! Please bear in mind that this is not cannon to the Call of Duty storyline. The characters, locations, etc. may differ from the produced work. This is all in good fun; because, well, masked men and #booktok. The cover is also not my artwork; I found it on Pinterest by Nimox_AI.

Warning: this text will include incidences of graphic (although I try to minimize the gore) violence, sexual assault, and bullying. Additional warnings will be added if additional subjects arise during the story's progress. Please reach out to me if I have missed any warnings!

FIY I have zero military experience! Please be patient with me if I get information wrong. Google can only get me so far and the FBI is probably sending a team to my house with my search history.

This story is completed, with the final chapters to be posted on 1/9/2023. This is largely unedited, and I will stroll back around to edit as I am able. I am chronically ill and working on a few books at any given moment, so please have patience with me!

This series can be read out of order. Certain themes/topics may be discussed throughout; however, the MCs will change, as well as the location and challenges involved.

For my one-handed readers, I will have the chapters with intimacy (kisses to full-blown activities) marked with an asterisk (*). Enjoy, you filthy animals.