Chapter Sixty-Seven*

I woke with a gentle smile, enjoying the sound of König snoring peacefully beside me. His face was even softer when he slept, his eyes moving beneath the lids while he dreamt and smiled. I felt guilty for rolling out of bed, removing myself from his limbs so that I could shower.

The water felt incredible and I took my time, enjoying the relaxing warmth. "Angerboda?" König called in a panic, my chest tightening painfully at the sound.

"In the shower!" He was quickly in the doorway, his wide eyes surveying me as if this were the first time he'd been me naked. "Alexander, are you okay?"

"I woke and you weren't there," he answered quietly, turning away from the mirror on his way to join me. "I was worried you were out freezing your beautiful butt off outside when you should be resting."

"Come here, baby," I murmured, wrapping my arms around his shoulders as I snuggled him against me. "I'm staying inside for now, okay? But I do need to watch them train and help out. I'll wear plenty of layers, I promise. Do you know what time it is?"

"Haven't looked at my watch. Angerboda, you are not leaving the house today. Am I clear?" I sighed and complied, rinsing off the soap while he lathered himself beside me. Once I was finished, he pointed at the bench, ordering, "Sit down. You aren't sneaking out on me."

I giggled and sat, enjoying watching him while he bathed. He was a truly magnificent man, with muscles on muscles and scars and bumps throughout his pale skin. König seemed to begin to enjoy my attention on him, finishing his shower and turning off the water before lifting me in his arms. I hook my legs around his hips, my arms on his shoulders while he pressed me onto the warm wall.

"Can I trust you to stay here if I ask you nicely?" I shook my head as I bit my lower lip, loving how his moist body felt against mine. "Hmm. Then you asked for this."

König returned me to my feet, his hand on my shoulder to keep me in place. I watched him reach out of the shower to grab two towels, revealing something silvery within one of the folds. My eyes widened as he snapped the handcuff in place on my wrist, the other half on his thick wrist as he smirked down to me. "Alexander! Are you kidding me? You're just going to have to bring me with you now."

He shrugged innocently while we dried off with one hand, leading me back into the living space once I was clean. "I'm making us breakfast," he announced, beginning to work in the kitchen while I stumbled alongside him. I fought him whenever he tried to use his left hand, giggling whenever he huffed or swatted my rear in response.

We fed each other, our cheeks flushed as our connected hands intertwined. Despite how irritated I should be with this experience, I was loving every second. König seemed to enjoy it as well, taking great pride everytime he responded to my defiance. "Now what?" I challenged after we'd finished washing the dishes.

"Now, I'm going to show you the secret compartment of the headboard," he announced, grinning when my brows furrowed. Taking me into the bedroom, he unlocked the handcuffs before slipping one of his shirts over my head. Dressing only his lower half, he then nudged me to lie on the bed, positioning himself between my knees.

I offered him a pillow when he spread my thighs, and he took the pillow to rest his knees on. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as he began to lick and finger my intimacy, taking his time until my thighs were clenching his head in place. He licked and sucked with his large tongue, drawing out orgasm after orgasm as he enjoyed the power he had over me.

König lifted himself to stand above me, his fingers slipping within as he pounded my thoughts out of existence. His palm hit my clit with every thrust, quickly sending me into another climax before he used his strength to push me to the head of the bed. With his hand still moving within me, the other grabbed my wrist, making a noise above my head as I struggled to open my eyes to see what he was doing.

As my next orgasm settled, I realized that he'd revealed a hidden compartment on the headboard. Beneath were chains and velvet handcuffs, which he'd bound one of my hands to while I was distracted. "Alexander!" I protested as he grabbed my other wrist, attaching it as well.

"Need to keep you safe and healthy," he excused, before resting on my bed between my legs. "If you behave, I'll give you a little preview of the reward I'll give you when I return."

König ran the tip of his tongue along my inner thigh, making me melt beneath the touch. Despite how much I wanted to argue, I was instantly hooked. My skin tingled as he continued to lick my inner thighs, drifting lower to my ankles before he lifted my legs to rest my feet beside my head. My eyes bulged as I gasped at the abrupt movement, thankful that I was flexible enough for this.

König unzipped his pants and loosened his belt, revealing his hard member. My intimacy twitched in anticipation as he positioned himself, bracing for impact as he slid within me. We both moaned and he adjusted his grip, making sure that I couldn't move before beginning to stroke within me.

König always filled me to the brim with extra, slamming within to nudge my core as the sounds of our pleasure echoed in the small bedroom. "Are you going to behave for me, Kleine? If you say no, I'm going to stop."

"I-I'll behave!" I promised, begging for him to not stop. This felt incredible, being pinned down in a compromising position only to experience some of the most wonderful sensations in existence. "I'll be extra good if you take me harder–yes, just like that!"