Chapter Thirty-One*

As the fire roared in front of us, König pulled me onto his lap, positioning me to straddle him. His lips quickly met mine, his hands stroking my sides while he kissed me with every ounce of emotion in his soul. I lost my breath, overwhelmed by the passion and desire in his kiss. My hand wrapped around the back of his neck, the other slipping beneath his thick shirt to stroke his back.

I seemed to always cling to König. He made me feel small; no man made me feel tiny. With him, I felt comfortable enough to allow myself to feel vulnerable. To focus on the incredible moment of our touch and fast-forming affection instead of the demons in my head.

We separated only to pull the shirt over my head. I grinned while König tossed the material onto the coffee table, his legs pushing the furniture away to give us more room. "How much are you comfortable removing?" I asked softly, and he shook his head, pulling me into another kiss. That answered my question: he didn't feel comfortable removing his clothing, and didn't want it mentioned.

The following kisses worked to further steal my breath, leaving me trembling in his lap in a mixture of pleasure and arousal. König released my lips when we were both left panting for breath, tilting his head as he began to nibble and lick my ear. I released a soundless, breathless moan while his strong hands angled my body for his consumption.

Trailing down my neck, König created love bites over Ghost's, taking his time to hide Ghost's presence on my body. My spine arched when he captured my breast with his mouth, pulling the nipple within his lips as he sucked with enough force to shake my entire body. He took his time, licking and sucking, before switching to the other side.

My mind was fogging, my thoughts fading. His touch was firm, strong, yet gentle when needed. I'd never felt such conflicting sensations, surprised by how easily he was able to manuver me. My back hit the cushion of the tiny couch as he worked lower, his lips and hands exploring every inch of my body.

Repositioning himself and me, König knelt on the floor, my hips lifting as he slid the red panties off of my legs. I held my breath in anticipation, his warm, hungry gaze meeting mine as he wordlessly asked for permission. Bobbing my head earnestly, his exposed lips twitched with a smile before he lowered himself between my thighs.

After a long moment of observing my intimacy, he ran his tongue along my folds, taking his time to explore. My eyes shut as my head fell backward, my mind fogging with pleasure as the strong tip teased my clit. His gloved hands wrapped around my thighs with bruising strength, holding me in place while he experimented with his movements. Once he found the pattern that drove me wildest, he doubled-down, my moans filling the air.

My trembling fingers gripped onto his head and he flinched, his reaction quickly bringing me back to reality. "I-I won't remove your mask!" I reassured him, blinking my vision back into clarity. "I...I just didn't want you to stop."

König's green eyes lifted to meet mine as he whispered between my thighs, "I-I'm sorry."

"No no no! It's not your fault. I-I should have realized that would startle you," I apologized, my hands knotting in fists on my chest. I felt so guilty for scaring him.

König hesitated for a moment before releasing me, my heart sinking in my chest. I'd ruined the moment. His arms wrapped around my hips and I gasped, being lifted in the air as his long legs swiftly crossed the cabin. My back hit the mattress after he situated a pile of pillows at the edge, angling my hips upward. How did he know to do this?

The angle lifted me in an easier position for him to reach, his hands returning to my thighs as he returned to consuming my intimacy. His tongue's movement made me realize just how wet I was, my fists grasping onto the quilt while he worked to eat every part of my soul. My vision blurred until I shut my eyes, feeling them roll while my spine arched and my toes curled. König's mouth brought me to an unexpected orgasm faster than I was prepared for, sounds leaving my lips that I'd never heard before.

He didn't pull away until he'd drawn out the moment of ecstasy as long as possible, and I ran a hand through my hair, in awe at how incredible that had felt. The sound of a zipper caught my attention and my eyes snapped open, seeing him pulling the largest, thickest member I'd ever seen from within his pants. He'd removed the pins from his mask, covering his face before releasing himself. I nervously reached to stroke him as he adjusted himself, his hand smacking mine away as he retorted simply, "No."

"W-what?" He didn't want me to touch him there?

Ignoring my confusion, he positioned himself at my entrance, warning me, "Here comes the rough part." A trembling breath escaped as he stroked himself on my folds, my anticipation quickly building as he slipped within. König's cock stretched me beyond belief as he slowly tunneled within, pausing as my body twisted and my intimacy adjusted to his overwhelming size.

I nodded sharply once I was ready and he withdrew until only his sock tip was within me, his eyes meeting mine before he thrust forward. A scream ripped through my throat as he pounded into me with full force, the pain and pleasure fighting for control. As if sensing that it was too rough, he slowed down, taking long, deep digs that left me moaning and clinging onto the thick arms that propped himself over me.

Once his movements had become less painful to me, my moisture soaking his hard member, he began to increase in speed and force. My nails dug into the fabric of his shirt as I screamed in agonizing pleasure, losing my mind and focus as his movements became my everything. König brought me to another orgasm, then another, until I was a trembling pile of goo beneath him.

I gasped when he withdrew himself, grabbing my ankles as he spun me to lie on my front. The pillows still angled me for his enjoyment and he quickly slammed within me, his gloved fingers gripping the back of my neck. König forced me to remain in position before grabbing my right thigh, lifting my leg onto the mattress as the new angle drove me quickly into another orgasm. How many had I had?

The endurance is exactly why I loved military men, especially special forces or black ops. König fucked me brainless for what felt like an eternity, using his strength to adjust my position before blowing my mind once again. By the time he thundered within me and fill me to the brim with his seed, I'd orgasmed over a dozen times, falling limply onto the bed. The muscles of my lower body were spent, barely able to even twitch.

König fell onto the mattress beside me, tugging me upward to rest my head on the pillow beside him. His body curled on the bed, surrounding me while he lifted my thigh to rest on his hip. He cradled me, kissing my face through his mask while my eyes remained shut in exhaustion. I wanted to tell him how incredible that was, but I couldn't form a coherent thought, let alone speak.

While König held me against him, I realized just how much control I'd given him over me. I was used to directing the man; to telling him where and how I wanted the sex to go. Instead, König controlled everything, leaving me pleased and relaxed. Maybe there was something to my therapist's recommendations.