Chapter Sixty-Six*

König's lips met mine gingerly, trembling with emotion as he remained kneeling in front of me. I gently stroked his cheeks as we kissed, enjoying the sensation of his soft skin mixed with the texture of his scars. Had he shaved when he was in here? His fingers caressed me beneath his shirt, the rough pads sending shivers along my spine.

His confidence slowly built before he gradually rose to his feet, his hands hooking beneath my inner thighs to lift me into the air. I gasped at the motion and his tongue slipped within my mouth, the tip tickling the texture roof as I giggled and squirmed in his hold. Just like him, I pretended not to be ticklish, and he enjoyed my reaction as he carried me into the bedroom.

I smiled as he gently laid me onto the bed, his large form seeming to surround me as he tucked his arms above my head. Leaning over me, he continued the kiss, our tongues stroking each other's in a far more gentle way than I'd ever experienced before. This wasn't the kiss of desperation or hunger; this was the kiss lovers shared in the most intimate way.

We separated when my chest began to wheeze, and before he could protest due to my health, I began to kiss his face and neck. König melted at the touch, smiling softly as he allowed me to knock him onto the mattresses my place. I enjoyed the ability to explore him, savoring every detail of him when previously I was prevented from this moment.

König's fingers explored my body while I kissed him all over, our clothes seeming to disappear as our focus became entirely on each other. When I was with König, it felt like the world around me faded from existence. All worries, all dangers-everything was gone, replaced by his masculine aroma, his soft grunts and moans, and his incredible touch.

König stopped me when I shifted to lick his throbbing member, his hands cradling my face as he drew my attention to him. "I don't want you ever to choke yourself on me," he informed me sternly. I flushed at his devotion and consideration, realizing just how concerned he was for my wellbeing. König would rather I never return the foreplay favor to him, because he worried about hurting me. To be fair, with his size, it would definitely hurt.

"Okay," I complied softly, before his hands guided me to switch places with him. "What about...with my hands?"

"Maybe another time," he offered, kneeling to rest between my legs after tucking the pillows beneath my hips. "I much prefer to be the one doing this. I love the way you react when..." He trailed his tongue along my folds, his smile widening and breathtaking as I nearly rolled my eyes into the back of my head. König's tongue was enormous, capable of filling me with a single stroke, and he knew how to use it.

I could feel König's smile growing as he dipped between my legs, his bare fingers gripping my thighs as he consumed me. He was bare to the world just like me; naked and exposed. This was the most vulnerable he'd likely felt in years, yet his anxieties and insecurities reduced as I reacted to his touch. There was something about bringing me to orgasm that made his confidence soar.

My thighs clung to the sides of his face as my spine arched, his fingers stroking within me while his tongue stimulated my clit. I fell into my second orgasm before he adjusted and brought me to a glorious third. Although I was wheezing, I felt incredible, tugging him onto the bed beside me as we grinned at each other.

König kissed me until he was breathless, our limbs intertwining and our fingers clinging to each other. Holding me in his arm, his other hand brought his penis to my entrance, delicately stroking my folds before he slowly pushed within. My head fell back at the sensation of fullness that he gave me, moistening us both as he slowly stroked within.

König held my thigh on his hip as he thrust within me, his other hand stroking my face as I moaned and reddened beneath his touch. Although my eyes wanted to close and roll backward, I kept them firmly open, gazing into the meadow green in astonishment. König was beautiful, and when making love, his cheeks flushed and his lips parted with every moan and grunt.

His thrusts within me weren't hard or fast, taking his time as we savored every inch of each other's intimacy. König's gentleness and focused pace prevented me from wheezing, his eyes firmly locked on my face as he judged his movements based on my expressions. He knew when I needed more pushing, filling thrusts verses the slow, intentional thrusts. He knew exactly what to do to bring me in and out of orgasms for what could have been an eternity.

König's final thrusts scooted within me, his grunts replacing his moans as his handsome face twisted in agonizing pleasure. My head fell back as he filled me, my body buckling around his as I rode my final orgasm. We spilled onto the mattress, having adjusted our position several times during the sessions. I fell asleep as we cradled each other, his body large and warm around mine, having never felt more loved or safe before.