Chapter Forty*

I was suddenly flung on the couch, my back hitting the cushion with a bounce before the men were on me again. Their strength was overwhelming and they seemed to silently communicate their next positions, with König taking the can of whipped cream while Ghost finished undressing me. Lifting my hips, I helped him remove my lower clothes, amazed at how wet I was already.

My boxers were soaked and he seemed to grin, smelling them as his eyes rolled before tossing them aside. Spreading my thighs with his fists, he lowered to consume me, his mask lifted only to reveal his curved, breathtaking lips. Ghost's tongue felt warm as he explored my intimacy, his gloved fingers stroking my inner thighs. Catching my clit in his lips, he sucked hard as he ripped a yelp out of me, before softening and swirling his tongue on the bundle of nerves.

König meanwhile spread the cream on my breasts, becoming irritated when the can ran out. After a brief glare at Ghost, he leaned downward, lifting my body upward with the throw pillows below me. His mask covered my breast as he hid my breast from view, and I felt his mouth nearly consume the entire mound at once.

My moans filled the air as they worked together on tormenting me with unimaginable pleasure. They took their time as they built my arousal, and as my first orgasm neared, I glared at Ghost with a warning, "If you stop, I'm shooting you." His lips rumbled with his silent laughter as he continued, and I buckled beneath their efforts, losing control as the ecstasy stole my focus.

The orgasm was more intense than usual, leaning me breathless and limp while they switched places. König's large fingers entered me while my eyes were closed, ripping me from my recovery as he stroked greedily within. He'd removed his glove at some point, his fingertips grazing my g-spot while his other hand stroked my clit.

Ghost kissed me, pressing into me as I reached upward to stroke his mask. Our eyes were closed as we focused, his breathing shallowing as I reached to stroke the growing bulge in his pants. The resulting grunt pleased me and I continued, impressed with his size as his member grew and twitched beneath my touch.

Tearing his lips from mine, Ghost grasped onto my chin while König's fingers brought me to another orgasm. Watching me as my face twisted in agonizing pleasure, Ghost smirked, unzipping his pants to reveal himself. "Open your mouth," he ordered, while König replaced his fingers with his mouth, my intimacy twitching beneath his consumption.

I obediently opened my mouth, sticking my tongue out when he demanded. Shifting my head downward, Ghost plunged his member onto my tongue. After stroking the smooth tip on my tongue, he began to slide within my mouth, grunting as I sucked on him while running the tip of my tongue along the thick vein beneath his penis.

"Ghost!" König barked, while he watched the man's head tilt backward in pleasure. "You're going to choke her."

"I am," Ghost responded smugly, his gloved fingers knotting in my hair as he pulled me forward to meet his slow, determined movement. As he pressed further within, I began to choke, tears forming in my eyes as he sneered. "Storm, you know that you can stop this if you want, right? Admiral is the safeword, and when you're delicious–ugh!–mouth is busy, you can stop me by patting me anywhere. Blink twice if you understand."

I blinked twice and he gave König a harsh look of confirmation before increasing his speed, giving me a moment to catch my breath before continuing. König cursed before returning to tormenting my intimacy, his hands grasping onto my breasts as he tugged and stroked my raised nipples. "Ah! Oh, fuck, you're good," Ghost exclaimed as I sucked on him while he used my mouth like a sex toy. "What a good fucking girl. You're going to make me lose control."

Ghost's grunts increased in volume and I felt another climax approaching, melting into the euphoric waves just as he pushed himself deeper. I coughed against his twitching full length as his fists held me against him, his grunts loud as he spilled his seed down my throat. Swallowing as quickly as I could, he removed himself, grinning as some dripped from the corner of my mouth.

Ghost stroked my face as he enjoyed the tears that had run down my face, whispering how beautiful I was. I panted as I recovered, licking the salty seed from my chin. Patting my cheek, he informed me, "König's going to fuck you first, while I break into that little safe of yours. Then, I get my turn with you."

"H-hey!" I protested, before gasping as König stood and threw me over his shoulder. "König! Stop him!"

"Say the safeword if you want us to stop," Ghost reminded me. König ignored him and tossed me onto the mattress, where I wiggled while he adjusted the pillows in place. After positioning me, he revealed himself, stroking my entrance with the tip of his member.

You know what, who cares about that safe anyway?