Chapter Fifty-Seven*

Ghost tucked his arms beneath my knees, lifting me with overwhelming strength to press my back onto the tile. The shower had gone cold and I yelped at the sharp sensation, his hips pressing against mine as he quickly turned off the water. Readjusting his control over me, he leaned forward, his lips caressing mine as he asked, "Do you want me inside of you?"

Have I ever wanted something more? "Yes, please," I begged, knowing that he would require pleading. I wrapped my arms around his strong shoulders, feeling the muscles beneath my touch. Ghost kissed me, his lips moving slowly in a soft pattern–a passionate kiss that left me breathless and shivering all over.

He adjusted himself at my entrance while he kissed me, my thighs gripping his hips as he thrusted upward. The member tunneled within me and my head fell forward, a moan escaping to vibrate our lips. Ghost smiled what was likely the most genuine smile I'd ever seen–well, felt.

Ghost began to withdraw and I lowered my hand to grip his hip, pleading with him, "Please don't stop. Ghost, I need you. Please!" He chuckled and thrust upward, using the wall to hold me in place as his fists gripped my hips with bruising strength to pull me downward to meet him.

Our foreheads touched as our panting breath synchronized, his thrusts making us grunt and moan together. Ghost kissed me as he fucked me, his lips molding with my own while I clung to him, wordlessly begging for more. He'd never been this gentle with me, taking great care not to startle me while my eyes were covered. Was this what he wanted all along?

We climaxed together, our moans echoing in the small room while I felt Ghost's hot pleasure filling me from within. His fingers trembled as he continued to hold me between him and the wall, his lips consuming mine until neither of us could handle anymore. Pressing his forehead against mine, he released a long sigh of contentment, whispering, "I think I fucked up."

My brows furrowed as I stiffened, muttering, "What?"

"The agreement," he explained softly. "All of this ends when the mission starts. When training's over and it's time to go into the field."

I nodded in confusion, confirming, "That was the agreement."

"I don't want to stop," he pleaded, pulling me impossibly closer to him. "I want more. I want you, long after the mission is over. If I survive, I...I want to admit the feelings I'm developing for you. I want to explore them."

Ghost was falling in love with me! To be honest, I was as well, especially after this moment. His voice revealed how vulnerable he felt with this admittance; how conflicted he was to feel this way. It was a risk to fall in love while working in black ops; I knew all too well how people die or betray one another. Regardless of the logic of it all, I was falling for both him and König hard.

I rested my forehead against his, deciding, "Let's get through this mission, then talk as a group."

"König's feeling the same way," Ghost stated, and I nodded. "How...do these relationships work? Long term?"

"To be honest, I've never made it to long term with anybody," I admitted softly. "I've only ever dated soldiers, so we've either broken up due to separate missions, or they've died. This would be new to me."

"Then let's learn together." I smiled warmly and he returned me to my feet, grabbing a towel to dry himself off before drying me. I loved when they cared for my needs, feeding me or bathing me. They could be so gentle with me, then rough whenever I needed. The duality was both shocking and addictive. "My mask is on. Storm, have you always been with masked men?"

Ghost removed the sleep mask and I blinked until my eyes adjusted to the light. Blushing at his question, I admitted softly, "Yes? It's sort of my thing."

Wrapping me securely in the towel, he declared, "Then I better keep you away from Russ. Unless you do want to try König's suggestion."

My flush deepened and his eyes revealed his smirk, wrapping his towel around his waist while I recovered from the imagery. "He's too much of a dick," I lied, combing my hair while I watched Ghost in the mirror. "What's your plan for clothes?"

"Oh, I snuck a bag in here. König did as well."

I giggled as I opened the bathroom door, teasing, "You two are moving in here without telling me?" I froze when my gaze shifted to the kitchen, spotting Russ glaring daggers at us with his thick arms crossed over his chest. König was serving the waffles, surprisingly unbothered by the additional person.