Chapter Forty-Two*

Ghost quickly became frustrated when they realized that they couldn't fuck the code out of me. Trying new positions, they fucked me on every surface of the house, taking turns while the other tried to find the code within the cabin. I'll give them this: they never tried to enter a code without knowing the answer definitely, fearful of locking themselves out further.

We finished in a fit of pleasure and exhaustion, collapsing into a pile inside of the closet. Ghost lazily unbound my hands, where he'd used his belt to tie me in an attempt for me to admit that I wasn't in control. Cradled in their arms while we panted, he whispered, "Be kind to us at training."

I giggled and rested my head on his shoulder while König cradled me from behind. We'd further broken the bedframe, the mattress now on the floor, but didn't have the energy to crawl to it. A chair in the living room was also broken, the table knocked over with various articles of clothing spread across the floor. The men had given up being fully covered as our activities made us sweat profusely, gradually stripping to only their mask between water breaks.

I have never slept so hard, cradled between the two men. I didn't even dream, drooling and snoring while they did the same. When a loud knock at the door groggily woke me, I was unaware of how much time had past.

The men were still asleep, snoring loudly while I wiggled free from their heavy bodies. "Yeah?" I called, hearing Larsen giggle loudly on the other end.

"Open up when you three are decent!" she called.

I nudged them with my foot, realizing that they were dead to the world, before covering them with a blanket. Wrapping myself in a robe, I ran to the door, seeing the other Jegertroppen on my front porch. "They're passed out. I can't get them dressed," I informed them, trying to hide how sore I was as I held the door open for them to enter. "What's up? I'm not late for training."

"There's been a change in schedule," Larsen informed me, and I realized that they were all dressed in their formal uniforms. "The plane will arrive in an hour. You need to get ready and look sharp. We're having lunch with the King tonight."

I slumped onto the wall in shock, muttering, "I'm going to pass out. What now?" Andersen repeated the information and I nodded nervously, thanking them when they helped me to the shower. While I washed, they made me breakfast, feeding me as I dried my hair.

Heading into my bedroom, I saw that the men were still snoring away. Reaching over them to grab my uniform, I quickly dressed, neatening the sleeves. After grabbing my notebook from the safe, I headed out to join the others, deciding to sneak out while they slept. I was worried that they'd try to stop me from leaving, or piece together the truth based off of our attire.

I'd left the safe open as an indication, and after packing a bag, I headed to the landing strip. The small plane had just arrived, the door opening as a–thankfully–unfamiliar face waved us on. Larsen and I sighed in relief, boarding the plane before stapping ourselves in our seats.

The flight wasn't long, giving me minimal time to prepare myself. We slipped on the masks that matched our uniforms, neatening each other as we all seemed nervous. My anxiety peaked as we climbed out of the plane, taking a limo to the Royal Palace while we each held hands. Was I going to faint?

The Royal Palace was enormous, and although I'd been here twice before while attending dinner parties for my mother, it felt like my first time. We were led inside, marching past the few tourists that were gathered despite the holiday. News reporters were gathered by the entrance, calling out to us with a variety of questions directed at me. Did someone tell them about the ceremony? Why?

King Harald V and Queen Sonja were waiting inside to greet us, and although we bowed in respect to them, they insisted on shaking our hands. Harald cracked a dry joke that released our anxiety, and Sonja proceeded to show us her artwork as well as the photos of their travel. She was an outdoorsy person, asking us questions about our preferred outdoor activities.

The interactions felt oddly casual, leaving us smiling behind our masks. We took pictures together and enjoyed lunch, my hands trembling each time I touched the silverware–they were arguably more expensive than my cheap cabin. We were each provided a room to stay, and when I entered mine, I smiled, seeing my mother resting in the lounge chair in front of the large windows.