CHAPTER - 1

Ding.....

The bell rang at the end of the last class at the famous high school in the province. The sound that echoed made the students happy to go home.

The small student immediately turned to his tall friend who was sitting in the back after the teacher left the classroom.

--Graf, can you pick me up today? I didn't bring my car. Beam said. A little boy, ask his best friend.

--Are you going to the P'Day salon? Graf asked back, Beam nodded.

"Okay, but first let's go to my father's shop," said Graf.

--Good. Thanks, Beam said with a smile, before putting his things in his backpack and leaving the classroom with Graf and the rest of his friends.

They went to the student garage, Graf pushed his motorcycle, before starting the engine.

Beam immediately climbed into the back.

- Why aren't you wearing a helmet? Beam asked.

- Oh, no, no. I'm going to lose my cool. The police won't catch us. Graf said.

It's exactly as Graf said. The provinces are not very strict about traffic rules. After Graf said, they quickly left the school.

They soon arrived in front of the largest building materials store in the province.

Ao... Hia Kan is back here... he came to bring me the souvenir. Beam, coming down soon. - Graf said as he saw his brother's car parked in front of the shop, causing Beam to freeze when he heard this.

-What... Is Graf's brother also in the store? Beam asked excitedly and nervously.

-Hmm... I wonder why, I just returned from an overseas exhibition. Go in first. said Graf, pulling his friend's hand to enter the store as well.

The store staff greeted Graf in a friendly manner and are familiar with Beam.

Beam's heart beats fast when he meets the face of someone he has secretly admired for a long time. Even Graf never knew that Beam was in love with his older brother.

- Dad. hello.

Graf raised his hand to honor his father. Beam waved to him as well.

-Hey bastard, you've come at the right time.

Greet Graf's father. as he turned to him he sees his son's friend.

- Hey Beam, how's your dad doing? I've been busy lately so I haven't been able to visit him, said Graf's father with a smile.

- Everything is fine, replied Beam with a smile, before stopping.

His face was red when he saw the tall figure of the person he admired coming out of the office.

- Hey... my souvenir? Graf immediately asked when he saw his brother's face. It's in the office, in the blue bag, Kan answered calmly.

Kan's gaze went to the little boy in school uniform, looking him over from head to toe. Beam doesn't look very comfortable, but raises his hand in Kan's honor.

--Uh... Hello, P'Kan. Beam said in a shaky voice.

Beam visited Graf's house several times. He had seen Kan often, but

Beam still felt tense. Even if he is very happy.

At first, Beam was surprised by himself because he secretly likes a man.

The more he saw, his face, the more his liking for him grew. Beam admits to

himself that with this guy he dare not reveal, because Beam knows that Kan is a real man. He only saw Kan with womens.