CHAPTER - 6 Joe & Graf

This caused Graf to immediately push Joe's head off his lap in shock.

- Oh! Joe cried as his head hit the ground, but not very loudly.

-I......I didn't want to do it, Graf said immediately. Joe stood up and patted him on the head.

Damn... why are you guys messing around? I'm in a bad mood, Joe turned to his friends.

- This is a basketball court. What are you doing? I'm so jealous of you, Joe's friend said angrily.

-I'm leaving, Graf said in a low tone before walking towards the exit. Joe turned and pointed to his waiting friends before running after Graf.

-Graf, wait, Joe ran to Graf's hand. This made Graf stop and turn to see the hand holding him.

-Oh...sorry, Joe said with a chuckle and then released Graf.

-Oh...sorry, Joe said with a dry laugh and then released Graf.

-What the? Graf asked.

-Uh... I apologize on behalf of my friend. He has a foul mouth, he likes to tease like that, Joe said because he thought Graf wasn't happy to be bothered.

-Okay, you and I are meeting and we will be teased. Is there anything else? I'm going to get ready for afternoon practice, Graf said nonchalantly.

- Wait, if I finish first, I'll come to wash you. And if you finish first...Joe would say.

-Um... if I finish first, I'll come see you, Graf said helplessly, making Joe smile widely.

-You're crazy? Why are you smiling? Graf asked when she saw Joe's smile.

- Well, I'm glad you were the one who said that, I'm usually the one to ask, Joe replied. Graf shook his head.

- I'm nervous, I'm leaving, Graf said after leaving. Joe went back to the gym.

-Huh... Joe's a bastard, Graf muttered in a mocking tone, as he remembered Joe's face when he told him he was going to see him.

-Graf, have you talked to Joe yet? Biu asked as he saw Graf walking towards his group. -Hm, said Graf as he sat down

near Biu.

-What kind of training does the teacher have planned for this afternoon? Graf asked.

-I wonder if they will divide the groups.

I think the coach will see how each person does. If there is something that needs to be improved, he will come and tell us, said Biu. The footballers sat and talked for a while.

The coach came to divide them into groups to practice, when they got to their teams they got serious, like it was a real game.

-Graf was running towards the ball, when he was hit so hard that he fell. But, Graf tends to be very calm.

-I'm sorry, said In, slightly raising one of his hands as a sign of apology to Graf for seeing him hit.

-Okay, said Graf to go back to

run after the ball.

-What happens? Biu, who was on the same team as Graf, came over and asked him, but his eyes continued to

look in the direction the ball was going.

- Nothing, In was running and couldn't stop, so he hit me, Graf said nonchalantly, because it's very common for something like that to happen in football.

- Well, said Biu. Both teams took turns attacking the other, but neither scored.

-Have! Graf screamed as he rolled over