CHAPTER - 21

-Nothing? Um... Kan tried to ask next to Beam's ear, making his heart beat even faster. The young man looked up at Kan with pleading eyes.

-Phi Kan... Be... Beam, please... someone will see us... um said the young man in a sweet voice. Kan's strong hand continued to rotate in the middle of Beam's body.

-Ah...gemu Beam.

-Huh, did you learn to make noises like that? Kan asked with a smile.

-Phi Kan, Beam keeps begging Kan to stop bothering him.

-If I stop, how are you going to reward me? Kan said, looking at Beam with hard eyes. Beam pursed his lips slightly.

"With whatever Phi Kan wants, but not in the sea and not now," said Beam. Kan smiled at the corner of his mouth, pleased with what he heard.

-Okay, so today Beam really has to do what he promised me, Kan reiterated.

Beam nodded in agreement before resting his head against Kan's strong chest. Kan looked at the small figure with red ears but couldn't help but laugh.

-Let's keep playing in the water, said Kan

-Wah... Wait, let me stay like that for a moment, Beam hastened to say because when Kan pretended to put his hands in the center of his body, Beam's core woke up.

The young man only asked for time to calm down first. Kan understood, so he hugged Beam for a while.

Coup!

-What... now you dare to hit me? Kan asked excitedly as Beam punched Kan's strong shoulder.

- Why are you laughing Phi Kan?... Beam is embarrassed, said the young man in a hoarse voice.

-Huh, well, I won't laugh, Kan said, but he laughed secretly in his throat.

Whoever returns to see them would probably be surprised, because they were lying in each other's arms in the sea, not moving anywhere. Beam then looked up at Kan with an embarrassed expression.

-Let's play in the water, said Beam, so they both swam for a while. There were many eyes of tourists who came back to see them.

Some people pretended to play with Beam, but when they saw Kan's fierce eyes they had to pictures.

-I said get up, Beam. Your hands are pale, Kan said and held up the small figure's hands, because you are serious, they were very pale.

-But, Beam still wants to continue playing, Beam said trying to plead with Kan again.

- No, I told you not to be stubborn with me. What are you going to do when you get sick? Kan said sternly making Beam look at him.

-Good, answered the young man kindly. Then Kan came out of the sea to meet Miles who was waiting for him.

-I think the sea water changed from salty to sweet today, Miles teased, making Beam's face change color again.

-What does Phi Miles say? How can sea water be sweet? Beam pretended to ask, covering his embarrassment.

-Well, the sweet scene of Nong Beam and Khun Kan playing in the water, not too far from each other, teased Miles again.

Although in his heart he wanted to go and be in Kan's position, but Miles had to give up because he knew exactly what they were.

-A little sweet, Beam answered slowly.

- Come sit here, Beam, Kan called Beam to sit between his legs. Now Kan is standing with both legs outstretched.

Beam agreed to sit because he was afraid Kan would be fierce. Beam was standing with his back to him. Kan pulled her slim waist back to get a little closer to him before grabbing the towel to dry Beam's wet hair.