CHAPTER -30

Kan's father hesitated for a moment before saying something.

- Well, I let them come to see you here. If something happens to the child, his parents will come to tell me that they cannot accept him, Kan's father apologized.

Kan's lips curved into a slight smile.

-It's not Alright. It's close, Kan pretended to say nonchalantly.

Kan's father couldn't say anything. Half an hour passed and Beam still hadn't arrived. Kan looked at his father, who was still standing and watching outside the shop.

-Did you make a date with someone? Kan asked, making his father look confused.

- What are you talking about? what meeting? Kan's father asked.

- Well, I saw that dad often sits and looks towards the front of the store. I thought you had a meeting with a client, Kan pretended to say.

- I have no date with anyone. I look to see if the worker is watching the store or not, that's all, Kan's father said of a salesman.

-It's right there. Where would it go? Kan said with a smile. He didn't think his father would be like this.

-I think I better go out and take a look at the store, Kan's father was stuck in his seat, when he realized his son was looking away, he got up and left the store.

-Why are you laughing, Kan? The mother sat quietly asking her son who was sitting there smiling and laughing at his father who had just come out.

- Mother, you know, you know why I'm smiling, a

replied Kan.

- You have to give the father some time to accept, said his mother in one

unusual expression Kan stood up and went to sit next to his mother.

And what do you say? Are you ready? Kan asked his mother in a serious tone. His mother

Kan looked at his son in silence before taking his hand.

-Kan, mom would like to ask you from

new... Kan really won't change his mind with Beam? Kan's mother asked.

-Yes, answered Kan in a determined tone. Kan's mother smiled slightly.

-If Kan insists that he won't change his mind, then mom has to accept Beam, Kan's mom said in a kind tone, making Kan smile

full of joy.

-Mom, can you really accept my relationship with Beam? Kan asked again to be sure.

-Well, you've loved him for a long time. When

all this happened, I didn't know how to behave, but meeting Beam everyday made me start to change my mind, Beam is not a bad person, he is really nice

and cute, Kan's mother said with a smile. Kan leaned into his mother's lap.

-Thank you, mother, for understanding and accepting my relationship, Kan said gratefully.

-Hmm... And what about Graf? Kan also asked about his younger brother. Kan's mother sighed softly.

-If mom accepts Kan's story but not Graf's, it will be favoritism against your younger brother, right? A. said the mother, which made Kan realize that his mother had accepted Graf and Joe's story as well.

- I think that if Graf knows, he will certainly be very happy. Only father remained, Kan said again, but he thought that soon his father would accept that too.

Little Beam got into a motorcycle taxi

who dropped him off in front of Kan's shop, before getting out and smiling at Kan's father who was standing outside the shop. Beam picked up a bag of