CHAPTER - 17

"I'm done bathing," Beam's voice said, making Kan, who was staring at the balcony, turn to look at him.

Being pleased when the petite figure wore the clothes he had bought for him.

-You have a headache? Do you feel dizzy? Kan asked first.

- No, answered Beam. Kan looked at him to detect if Beam was lying or not because he didn't want the young man to get a fever again

-Sure? Kan asked again.

-Sure... Beam, it's really good, said the young man. Kan then nodded.

-Let's eat on the beach, but not too far because you still don't feel too well, okay? Kan said.

-Good, replied Beam smiling. Beam was relieved to hear Kan worried about him. Kan took Beam to the beach.

They walked under the shade of malabar trees and alternating coconut palms. A few foreign tourists walk in the area.

-Razica, wait, shouted Kan's voice to the young man who was going to look at the crashing waves. Beam stopped walking and turned in surprise.

When he saw that Kan was heading towards a stall that sold different types of hats. Beam moved towards Kan as fast as he could. Kan takes a wide-brimmed hat and hands the money to the seller.

-Kan are you warm? Beam asked as he saw Kan buying the hat. But secretly he laughed a little in his heart. Because the hat was more feminine.

-Who said I would buy it for myself? Put it on. The sun is getting hot, Kan said placing the hat on Beam's head.

The small figure looked at the tall figure holding the hat on him, making his heart skip a beat. His face immediately flushed.

-What the? Kan asked when he saw the small figure in front of him

"Oh...no...but, Phi Kan...this...this hat is..." Beam said softly.

-What? he asked Kan again

-It's a woman's hat, right? the young man said quietly, for he was afraid Kan would say it was too much.

-Huh, there isn't one that's for a man. I chose the one that seemed simpler to me, Kan said with a light laugh, because he thought Beam didn't want the hat he bought for him. But indeed the young man saw him with a woman's style and felt ashamed.

-But, Phi thinks he's a good fit for Beam, he's cute, Kan said, causing Beam to stop as he was flattered, making his face immediately blush.

His thin lips pressed together and his head tilted slightly.

-What's wrong? Lift your head, the kan said in a stern voice. But, Beam didn't look up.

Beam began kicking the sand. Until Kan had to lift his chin. Kan was slightly taken aback as the small figure gave him a big, flushed smile. The young man immediately turned his back on Kan.

-Beam ... Beam has nothing, Phi Kan, said Beam. Kan smiled with the corner of his mouth.

-Come here, Kan said in a low voice.

He made Beam gradually turn to Kan because he was afraid of Kan's anger.

-Tell me what you're smiling at, Kan said with a soft smile.

This made Beam feel relieved to see that Kan didn't seem upset that he had just now turned his back on him.

- Well... uh... well... The more he tried to say, his face slowly reddened.

- Well... Kan asked again.

- Well... Phi Kan told Beam that he looked nice, the young man said sweetly.