CHAPTER - 2

--The couples have arrived. I've waited so long, their classmate's voice echoed as he saw Beam and Graf walk in with their belongings.

What the hell are you talking about, Phon? Beam said to his friend, not taking him too seriously as he knew full well that Phon was only joking.

--Oh, don't be shy, look at Graf. He smiled at everything I said. Don't even deny it, Phon said with a smile.

Beam could only shake his head.

This is true. Isn't that right, dear? Graf joked as she wrapped her arms around Beam's small shoulders.

--Graf, Beam turned and said harshly to his best friend.

--Haha. Kidding. Don't make that face. Let's start our project, Graf immediately let go of Beam's shoulder as he laughed.

Beam knew his friend was only joking, but he didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea about Graf. Although, at school, female students would often try to hook them up.

Beam, what's wrong? Graf asked as she noticed Beam sitting distractedly cutting paper to prepare the white board.

--Oh, it's nothing, Beam denied hastily.

--Do you not feel well? Do you want to rest? Graf asked worriedly.

It's nothing really, Graf. "I only got a little sleep last night," Beam said, smiling softly.

Graf nodded in recognition. Beam looked hesitantly at Graf before deciding to ask him about something.

"Graf, can I ask you something?" said Beam.

--What is it? Graf asked as he helped Beam cut the paper.

Beam asked.

-How long have you known about P' Kan and Bee?

-I just found out yesterday, Graf answered. Beam frowned at him, confused.

Yesterday?... why didn't you tell me?” Beam asked again, suddenly feeling strange in his heart.

-Kan had only come yesterday to tell me. My parents were very confused. Even I am confused by this. What about you Beam? When did you find out Graf asked back.

Yesterday. Just like you, Beam said.

-I doubt Kan would announce that he has a relationship with anyone. That must mean he's pretty serious about P' Bee," Graf said with a smile.

--Hey, their relationship doesn't have to be all about sex, right? Come help hold the paper, Phon said jokingly.

Beam and Graf immediately got up to help their friend without saying anything else about P' Kan and P' Bee's problem.

-I'm almost done. What time is it? Graf said before looking at her watch.

- It's already past noon. Should we go get something to eat? Graf said, turning to invite Beam.

Are you only inviting him? Phon said.

--You can handle it yourself. What do we have to do with eating with you? said Graf jokingly.

Their group of friends are always teasing each other, but they didn't do that with Beam.

Beam always sweet talks everyone. It would make them feel bad if they spoke harshly.

Let's all eat together, Graf, said Beam.

-See Graf, you didn't give Beam a chance to speak, Phon said smiling because he knew that Graf would definitely agree with whatever Beam said.

-Okay... so where are we going to eat? I didn't drive here, Graf said.

--We can take the motorcycle. You too
Beam you can sit together on the back the chair. We can go to our place usual and we eat papaya salad, Phon proposed, and Graf agreed cap.