CHAPTER - 5 Audi & Phon

Audi looked curiously at the young man standing in the distance, then slowly released Phon's hand. He immediately ran to his brother.

-When did Phi Phat come back? Why didn't you call me to tell me? Phon would have come to pick you up in front of the alley, Phon immediately asked his older brother.

Phat was also looking at Audi with an expression

questioning face. Audi looked at

Phat -Who is Phon? And what is he doing in our house? Phat didn't answer his brother's question, but asked for something back.

Phon turned slightly to Audi before hesitating, not knowing what to say to his brother.

-My name is Audi, you must be Phat, Phon's older brother, right? Audi showed up first and knew Phat was younger than him.

-Yes, I'm the older brother, replied Phat, causing Audi to stop.

-Uh... Phi Phat... Phon continues to explain.

-Why did you come back home? Phon's mother came out at the right time.

-Hello, mother... I don't have school at this time. So I came home first.

Phat raised his hand in tribute to his mother before narrowing his eyes at the Audi.

-Oh Phat, this is Audi. He is Aunt Nuan's nephew. Does Phon remember Aunt Nuan? Phon's mother said.

-Oh really? replied Phat Simply.

-Phon, the pants you wanted,

I bought them, go try them on and see if they fit you, Phat turned to his little brother before hugging Phon and entering

immediately in the house, Phon's mother turned and gave Audi a small smile.

-Phat is a jealous person, said Phon's mother. Audi nodded in understanding.

Before continuing to help Phon's mother with the laundry. But, her eyes were often fixed on the door because she was expecting someone to come out

-I thought there would be no obstacles ha ha, how hard will it be with your brother? Audi thought secretly

- It suits me, Phi Phat, Phon said, after going up to his brother's room and trying on the pants he

bought Phat. -It's good, you don't need to change them,

Phat said, taking things out of her bag, before reaching out.

-What the? he asked back.

- Money for pants. you asked me

to buy you, I bought you, give me the money, said Phat with a smile.

-Oh, what's wrong, Phi Phat? You can't buy anything for your little brother, Phon complained, frowning.

-Okay, you don't have to make that face. I can

buy. Now who is he? Before looking at the young man sitting in the mirror looking at his pants.

- How did you come to know the nephew, Aunt Nuan? Phat asked in a tone

plat

- Well, he's Phi Kan's friend, Graf's brother, replied Phon nonchalantly because he was admiring the jeans he was wearing.

-So how do you know each other? Phat asked again.

-There is nothing. He often goes to Graf's house and I meet him. And he also brought clothes for my mother to wash," replied Phon.

-So you're close to him to the point where he plays with your body like that? Phat asked in a calm voice, causing a small pause in Phon.

-We're just pretending to play with each other. What do you think about me? Well, don't worry about it. He's a man, bro, Phon pretended to laugh